• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
My first day back on the forums and some awesome stuff coming up especially the Hivewire cat. Love the musculature detail on the legs and shoulders :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
My first day back on the forums and some awesome stuff coming up especially the Hivewire cat. Love the musculature detail on the legs and shoulders :)

Good to see you in here now that Lisa's opened things up a bit on the forums. Thanks for joining in again. Thanks for your thoughts on the big cat. Things are starting to come together for it now. Hoping to announce shortly our plans for the texture mapping and who will be doing that for us.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Nice to see you Sparky! :)

Hope everyone's holiday was great and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D :D :D

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hey hey, Sparky!! Welcome back - and oooh, that sounds cool!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Well I think my first product I ever bought from Paul was his Griffin and then Gareeee's add on pack to make it ultra cute. So perhaps Paul, when he's through converting my Training Set for Dawn *evil grin*, can do some rigged and folding wings for the Animals with different fits for the horse, the Big Cat and what ever else the Hive gives birth too! :p So having Sparky wanting to make a Griffin out of the new Big Cat sounds just yummy!

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Welcome Back Everyone!!!

Wings would be great!! Although, there are just domestic cats with angel wings like the ones from Windstone!

A Griffin............ Would be fabulous !!!

Last edited:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh my gosh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Windstone!! I have their dragons and unicorn families!! but yes, domestic cats with wings.... ooooo!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It's looking great.
I hope by the time it is finished my Poser stops acting out and my finances increase.
That is one I will want. :)