• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Dracona

Motivated
beautiful going nutz just dying to get my hands on this cat love harry the horse so know I am just going to love this cat. hoping you guys will keep adding this great work to all animals cause need good wolves, bears, dears, and some small animals like squirrels and mice for the other predators animals to hunt.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Glad you're enjoying the HiveWire animals Dracona. Hopefully the Big Cat will be in the store before long. ;)

pRabbit

Heya, new here and really just registered in the first place to leave my gratitude for the HiveWire crew. Luckily, I only stumbled onto the newer animal models only about one month or so ago, or else I'd be as much sitting on hot coals as all the people from the 60+ pages and going. The model looks absolutely amazing and made me, even in its work-in-progress state, forget about the disappointment especially DAZ's Big Cat 2 brought. Keep up the good work!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Welcome pRabbit to HiveWire. Thanks for taking time and effort to register and leave such kind words of encouragement. Sure appreciate any of that.

We're so very close now, and closer each day. Paul is cranking away on hook ups and I'm doing a few more needed JCMs to make this cat the best it can be.

Oh baby!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Welcome pRabbit!

So some more finessing on the color map in some tweaky areas. I am calling that part done:) Aiming to finish up the spec and bump today/tom! Getting close on my end.

Leopard721a.jpg

pRabbit

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Also, this looks like a "I've got a cold stein of beer, what do you have?" expression right there. I'd recognize that anywhere. Seriously though, looks awesome!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Brief update on today's Kitty efforts.

I've created what we think are the last JCMs today and Paul has loaded them up and has been adding more control dials that are very impressive.

I've also created a PawPressure morph that really aids in the realism of a foot on the ground with pressure being exerted.Thanks to who ever suggested it, it looks great.

Paul is cranking on this end to have this wrapped up. Gotta tell ya that his controls look great, and the extra JCMs do too.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Some of us have very strange cats who contort themselves to fit in a sink. In this case, she first demanded I turn on the water, then she flopped down in the sink under the faucet to drink. Meanwhile, the water was puddling up around her and streaming down her tail.

upload_2016-7-21_18-39-34.png

She does love her sink! And the water coming out of the faucet tastes ever so much better than the water out of her fountain. Even though the fountain water is cooler and the water from the sink is currently rather warm.

So cool Paul. Now imagine this on the House Cat too.

Great stuff coming!!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Even if Big Cats weren't my second fave animal (after Horses) I'd still make room in my renders for them with this beastie :D