• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No Zaarin, Caisson's store is still at RDNA. The Northern Soul set looks great, but a bit too expensive for me right now.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Laurie those maps are looking absolutely delicious! So well done! You rock!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Showing screen grabs of modeling in Modo to tweak and refine JCMs on the front end of the Big Cat. Getting closer now. Exciting stuff.

leopard246a.JPG
leopard247.JPG
leopard248.JPG

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Love those combined ear morphs. Cats really do express a lot through their ears so it's great to know we'll be able to tweek the ears to show that.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think we're all getting a bit nuts waitIng for the big cat. I feel like I've been waiting for it forever. :)

Welcome to the HiveWire Forums Dracona. :D

D

Deleted member 325

ok, I may be going waaaaaaaay out on a limb here, but... as I understand it, the Cat, Dragon, Horse, Gorilla, and Dog are all based upon the Dusk base mesh, correct?
If that is the case, is it possible/how much work would it take to have Dusk Facial Morphs for Cat, Horse, Dog, Gorilla, Dragon, etc...? Full and/or Partial? Because those would, artistically speaking, be some awesome options for the guy (Dawn too).

Just some thoughts.