• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
Fantastic work on model, rigging and textures. Absolutely jaw dropping.

I "see" the cub with Poser fur a bit more fluffy than the grown cat. You know the way kittens look when you simply are forced to cuddle them and bury your face in their fluffy stomach fluff. But that's just me loving fluffy kittens. :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist

I "see" the cub with Poser fur a bit more fluffy than the grown cat. You know the way kittens look when you simply are forced to cuddle them and bury your face in their fluffy stomach fluff. But that's just me loving fluffy kittens. :)
LOL!! Like this !! =)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
When Kitty is ready to do cubs, this had some nice footage of the belly and little face of a clouded leopard cub, 7 weeks old. WATCH: Tiny clouded leopard napping is adorable

Sometimes I wonder about the people who name youtube videos. Do we really need to be told that a tiny colluded leopard napping is adorable? I think we know it's going to be a adorable.

However, it did make me wonder, are the pads of the paws for Kitty going to be their own mat zone? I love how pink the pads of his paws are, and it seems that would be an easy detail to let you differentiate the grown cat from the cubs.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear

Me too!.... and soooo does that mean you'll fur the cub for us, Tiny!? :)

Zaarin

Brilliant
Sometimes I wonder about the people who name youtube videos. Do we really need to be told that a tiny colluded leopard napping is adorable? I think we know it's going to be a adorable.
I hate clickbait titles with an overwhelming passion. I want to send the writers back to journalism school--and then I realize that crap is what they're teaching in journalism school. A headline should say what an article is about in a concise summary, not "He Does This, But You Won't Believe What Happens Next." Whether I believe it or not is dependent on how much I trust the source, and with a title like that, I don't trust it very much. ;) I don't even read clickbait posted on Facebook anymore; I go to the comments to look for a summary. :p

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Still lots of details I am working on, but starting to get close!
(The spots "mirroring" will go away, for one; still refining the mouth interior for another, still need to refine the lips, chin and jowl areas; still refining the bump, spec and disp. maps)
Couldn't resist posting these two yawns:)

LeopardsYawn78a.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Those teeth are scary realistic. WOW... love the interior of the mouth. The tongue textures are perfect!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Gee, Lyne, can't you drum up a little enthusiasm?
:lol:
Thanks for the smile ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'll say. I can't imagine them being more realistic with tweaking. They already look great to me. :D

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Wow. I am soooo glad you are creating all this for use in Poser. I would have hated life not being able to work with all this wonderful work. Seems of late, thie work here an exception of course, that most of the best stuff is being created at DAZ and exclusively for D/S.
After years of dropping thousands of dollars into their coffers I feel betrayed not being able to continue using their offerings which have gotten beautiful comped with what I got used to working with from them. After have had my credit card held hostage as a PC member I am thinking of canceling that membership since the benefits of it no longer exist. Even the occasional freebies I can no longer use so I see no value in remaining. Been trying to buy up all the stuff on my long collected wish list nd when I have gotten all the stuff I really have wanted I be LA!
The work being done here is gorgeous so thanks to all for their technical skills and creativity and passionate offerings.
Look forward to playing more.