• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Man I stopped getting notifications again to this and a number of threads so I am glad I took the time to come a look.

If you look up at the top of the screen, at the menu bar, you will see a "Watched Threads" link in light grey text beneath where it says "Members." I have a lot of threads that sometimes alert, and sometimes fail to. I haven't been able to nail down a pattern to the ones that fail to alert, so I've just taken to checking that "Watched Threads" link to make sure I've got everything.

I am learning a lot from these threads, learning not to model animals. LOL

Great work Chris

LOL. He's really good at it... I love watching the progress, even though what he's doing is WAY over my head yet. ^_^ I can't wait to get my grubby paws on these critters!

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
I made a hippogriff morph for the HiveWire horse when he first came out. I asked Ken if he planned to make wings for the HiveWire Horse like the ones he made for the MilHorse. He said yes, and sent me an alpha version of them. But that project has been on hold since then, so I also put my Hippogriff on hold. I've actually attempted to make wings for it myself, but I haven't had great success.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yes, a griffin morph for Kitty would be *extremely* welcome.

I fumbled together a hippogriff for a Fan fest back during the holiday season. I used the foal morph and scaled it up, since it seemed to me that anything that could fly would probably be lightly-built.

The big problem was to find something to use for the ears. None of Ken's birds have ear morphs and I haven't found anything else's ears that I could tack on suitably. Dis use the MilHorse pegasus wings though.

Hippogryff.png

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
http://www.cat-breeds-encyclopedia.com/images/Singapura-kitten.jpg

https://soulhealeranimals.files.wor...ittens-cats-slpeeping-forming-heart-shape.jpg

https://9f0ad624deb3a20a4bbf-54a935...a9291-e757-4ed2-a4cd-6b265af0b1d9_profile.jpg

it's kind of an elusive difference... body more slender, bit shorter... legs/paws more slender... it's probably the lack of neck length, large head, large ears, large eyes, and skimpy tail ... just makes for the heart tugging "adorable" look, I think. Opinions?

Some time I was looking for kittens and I think I found a set of morphs for either or both the Poser cat and the MilCat. I am going to try and find those morphs.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
What I would like to see is a Sphinx. Someone created one(Catrina) using the old Poser lion 4 and P4 nude woman years ago. The same content creator fixed it to work in newer versions of Poser and I still use her. Someone else created stand alone Sphinx which I found out about and begged him to give me a copy. it was never released but he reluctantly gave her and the male version morphs and add-on textures and props and vowed to never offer tech support for them. I have them and played with them a bit but their faces are uglier than the Older P4 version. But with hair and beard and other accessories I managed to make them look a bit more attractive. So getting a Good Sphinx now would make me cry with joy.

Also please put this out there with some sort of simple shoulder hair and beards for both a female version and male version.
I tried to edit my post but could not finger it out. I posted this image last week and forgot to censor the female bits and it got pulled. I censored it now and am re-posting.
This again is a construct of the content artist that creates content at DAZ who did mantacor among other figures. Just to show what I was thinking s an update to Catrina.

Sphynx-2014-retest rendercensor.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Sparky has some major talent!

Was looking forward to making some headway on the UVs tonight but other things got in the way.

Gotta get these done!!!!

Kerya

Brilliant
Yes, a griffin morph for Kitty would be *extremely* welcome.

I fumbled together a hippogriff for a Fan fest back during the holiday season. I used the foal morph and scaled it up, since it seemed to me that anything that could fly would probably be lightly-built.

The big problem was to find something to use for the ears. None of Ken's birds have ear morphs and I haven't found anything else's ears that I could tack on suitably. Dis use the MilHorse pegasus wings though.

Free cat ears: RDNA Bunny and Cat Ears - Downloads - Runtime DNA Inc. Forums

As for the rest: the Hivewire Kitty is going to be great!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Thanks, that will be someplace to start, anyway. Suspect I'll need to load them twice and turn one off to get the rotation right. *If* they will fit to a bird skull in the first place.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
oh oh oh WOW Sparky! I wants :wub:

(I think the Kirin feet on the front would work well if you didn't want to do bird feet)