• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire 3D Store Officially Closing at the end of Jan 4th (Midnight US Mountain time)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ken - the Gilliland one lol - has created MOTHS & LIZARDS???? WHERE??? i just checked his website and couldn't find them... found them after all, 1 page gives a 404 but not the other. so will they go to rendo too? guess otherwise i could buy them on the site too..

Yes, they will go to Rendo as well -all his products will. That's where you'll need to get them - Ken doesn't sell his products from his website. All his products are shown in the HW Store (though you can no longer buy them)
The 3D Artistry of Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

When I look in the mirror I see Toucans ;)

(sorry, couldn't resist)

LOL! So glad you didn't, I SOOOOO needed that laugh :)

manekiNeko

Yes, they will go to Rendo as well -all his products will. That's where you'll need to get them - Ken doesn't sell his products from his website. All his products are shown in the HW Store (though you can no longer buy them)
The 3D Artistry of Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D
aah, i'm glad they're all gonna be available there. somehow, i missed the fact that there were so many fabulous creatures Ken "digitalized" for us. well, maybe it's the fact that my purse is such a party ****er :cry:. still, a lizard in a scene can make a huge difference. or a moth. or a kiwi ^^

Kerya

Brilliant
Now I am really curious: I know that Ken Gilliland is trying to get our purchases over to Renderosity.
Will that be the case for the "Hivewire 3D" products (Dawn, Dusk, Hivewire Horse etc.) too?
(I asked before but didn't get an answer)

DanaTA

Distinguished
Now I am really curious: I know that Ken Gilliland is trying to get our purchases over to Renderosity.
Will that be the case for the "Hivewire 3D" products (Dawn, Dusk, Hivewire Horse etc.) too?
Yes, under the Hivewire3D name (it's actually Chris' account there). Horse has been there for a while.

Dana

Kerya

Brilliant
Yes, under the Hivewire3D name (it's actually Chris' account there). Horse has been there for a while.

Dana

My question is whether they get added to our account there ... or whether there is a danger of buying things again.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I think that's still being figured out Kerya, they are probably swamped with this transfer of products but sales reports for each member being transferred over is still up in the air from what I know!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE

Yes, I commented on this yesterday.

I am awaiting more information about moving of customer accounts to Renderosity so please be patient. As soon as I get that, I'll probably start a new thread and link it in the various threads we have now.

It is being worked on - obviously it would only be for those products that are being transferred by the CAs. That would include all HiveWire/Lisa's Botanicals products.

Yes, under the Hivewire3D name (it's actually Chris' account there).

Not sure what you mean by it being "Chris' account" - it is HiveWire 3D's account, and there are a lot of HW's products that have been sold there for some time.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Not sure what you mean by it being "Chris' account" - it is HiveWire 3D's account, and there are a lot of HW's products that have been sold there for some time.
I'm sure I read back some time that his account there is not his name, but rather Hivewire3D, and Dawn, Dusk and Baby Luna, Hivewire3D Horse, are sold under that account.

Dana

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Not sure why they'd have said that - it is HiveWire's account :)

eclark1894

Visionary
I'm sure I read back some time that his account there is not his name, but rather Hivewire3D, and Dawn, Dusk and Baby Luna, Hivewire3D Horse, are sold under that account.

Dana
It's in another thread. Ken Gilliland points to the Hivewire account at Renderosity and says that Chris has a store their already. Alisa did point out that it was Hivewire's account though.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
"HiveWire3D" is not just one person but a team of wonderful artists. This is their Bio on Renderosity:

HiveWire3D Bio​

At HiveWire 3D we live, work, and operate based on five guiding principles:

We Create - We are innovative and we strive to break paradigms in order to do things the right way; not just the way they’ve been done in the past. We create what we know is right.
We Collaborate - We are first and foremost: a team. We work together, accept input, and give input when needed in order to do what is best for the individual and the community as a whole.
We Communicate - We are honest and straightforward with everyone. We don’t make promises we can’t keep and we don’t hide behind a “big corporate” shield.
We Commit - We are committed to the customer, the community, and our contributing artists to deliver the best possible content and user experience. We succeed together. We learn from our mistakes and we do our best to correct them.
We Care - We care about each individual on our team and in our community. We understand respect must be given in order to be received, and we act accordingly.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
No worries, Dana! You were just given incorrect information. ;)