• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

eclark1894

Visionary
When a heroine gets an attack, usually the first thing to happen is breaking the high heel. And I don't want to see her limping around. :D
It was supposed to be one more pack of poses, as I said. But when I looked at the Hivewire3D logo, immediately reminded me the Green lantern. So, it was my inspiration for this.
All the poses are from comics I owned and maybe will be a second set because there are more poses I'd like to do.
The first set is done and I intend to release together with the superhero suit.

View attachment 4764
You know what would be a cool pose to go with this? The Dragonball Z "kamehameha" stance while in flight.

Kamehameha.png

LeoLee

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Very true...are you doing this in DS? Autofit has a tendency to do that when you dial in the new shapes unless they are custom. We really need some cleavage fixer morphs like Zev does for Dawn...

Yea, in DS. I've just used Tranfer Utility and all work fine, no poke through. Unlike Poser that I have more issues to deal with.
I don't know Zev's morphs.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Zev has a couple of products out that specially contain morphs that you can dial in and it will fix the cleavage problems. He's done them for the genesis figures. I believe that it's essentially a morph that you dial in to the figure and it will automatically be created in the clothing but I can't say for sure.

LeoLee

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Zev has a couple of products out that specially contain morphs that you can dial in and it will fix the cleavage problems. He's done them for the genesis figures. I believe that it's essentially a morph that you dial in to the figure and it will automatically be created in the clothing but I can't say for sure.

It's like those that i13 did for V4? I'll take a look at Zev. Where I find him?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
You can find Zev at Daz...I think it's called Fit control. He's only done them for Genesis figures though not Dawn.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I can't open DS at the moment but I thought Dawn did have one? Called "bodysuit" (I've got a few freebies so it might be from one of those)

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Are you talking about Raw's clothing fits for Dawn? That's a different thing to what I'm referring to but it might be possible to use it. I thought that was mainly things like boots and glove morphs. I didn't think it had a cleavage fixer...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Its not for cloths, its for dawn. Here is a screen shot with default Dawn and with the bodysuit morph (I just changed the texture of Dawn so she wasn't nakie :)) It also looks like it gets rid of bellybutton too.
Dawn Bodysuit morph.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Huh...I've never noticed that. I have it but I didn't realise I did. It could be dialed in then export the body suit as an object and then reimport it as a morph. You could probably do that with other items also. I'm going to have to have a play with this.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
not completely rendered (I think approx 70%) in iray. (again default on left, with morph on right)
Dawn with bodysuit.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I just gave it a try with the body suit and size E breasts and it doesn't do much to clothing where there are extreme breast morphs. Zev's product if I understand it correctly provides a fix with all breast sizes.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm just about to go to work so I can't check but I'm wondering if it was unlocked and changed to 200% if it would work or warp to much.

D

Deleted member 325

I was curious if this suit is released anywhere yet, or nearing release? I need a good supersuit for Dawn.