• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Heeere, Kitty Kitty - Welcome the HiveWire Big Cat!!!!!

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Would one of you Daz users tell me what I am doing wrong?
Unzipped Kitty and put it in libraries-doc-mydaz3dlibrary-animals.
It shows up in Content library- but only loads as a bunch of white boxes...

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Have you got its data folder where it should be? Data should be dropped into in the library data folder.

Snap, Alisa! ;)

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Given that my images tend to the 'stranger' side of art Ken I should probably pay some thought to that myself, but how do you resist a beautiful creature like this? To be honest its a no-brainer!***

***And not just because my grandaughter has threatened to beat up on me if I DON'T buy it! :eek:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
She is that Miss B. She's also partly responsible for an ever expanding runtime of Ken's Bird models (for her and school!), plus a large collection of dinosaurs! Still, shes quite managable as long as she gets her daily intake of chocolate icecream! I must admit though I've got a few ideas buzzing around for Kitty myself truth be known! :blossom:

Saiyaness

Motivated
Congratulations on the incredible Hivewire Big Cat release! I just had a quick play with it in DS and Iray and it's absolutely beautiful. It's perfection! Everything is top notch, from the modelling and rigging to the beautiful textures. All the little details just bring it to life. The first thing I do when I install something textured by Laurie is to go look at the textures. So gorgeous @_@

Fantastic work, guys! Looking forward to cats and dogs in the future! :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Congratulations on the incredible Hivewire Big Cat release! I just had a quick play with it in DS and Iray and it's absolutely beautiful. It's perfection! Everything is top notch, from the modelling and rigging to the beautiful textures. All the little details just bring it to life. The first thing I do when I install something textured by Laurie is to go look at the textures. So gorgeous @_@

Fantastic work, guys! Looking forward to cats and dogs in the future! :)

Wow! Nice. Can we quote you on this? Would love to use this for marketing purposes!

CG Cubed

Technical Director
Staff member
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Hurry and get the HiveWire Big Cat before 11:59 tonight, MST...and you get the HiveWire Cub for FREE! Which also comes with 10 Bonus Cub Poses...including this mom and cub pose...

MomAndCub.JPG

MomAndCub2.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
So love Paul's posing abilities. Such attention to the details.

This cub will be a keeper!!