• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Heeere, Kitty Kitty - Welcome the HiveWire Big Cat!!!!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
What Alisa said, Earl- HW QA is nothing like Daz. I was a PA at Daz from 2009-2013 til I moved here (and also a vendor at Rendo FWIW- I started there back in 2008). The HW QA team is beyond helpful and friendly. Also there are lots of folks here too that will offer you help. (Remember the HW motto! Create, Collaborate, Communicate, Commit, Care!)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I encourage you to try again here, Earl. If something is not accepted, we do try to tell you why, and if there are issues in terms of packaging things, don't worry about doing something wrong or stupid - just do the best you can. I work through that with our new CAs, and you'll learn as you go along. I haven't beaten up any new CAs yet ;).
I can tell you from experience that Alisa is the most patient person in the world (I would have killed me if I was her when I submitted my Kitty Ponies :p)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I would DEFINITELY encourage you to try again Earl. I've been watching you work the past months, and I like what you've done. Laurie's correct when she says there are folks here willing to beta test for you. This is definitely not DAZ or Renderosity. To me HW is a constant learning experience, so please do start offering your items for sale here. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I have to second what everyone else has already said. Earl go for it! If I can get a product in here you sure can!