• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Happy Holidays 2015 - Thoughts, Renders & Fun Thread

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wishing all my HiveWire Family a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! (Looking forward to the HW Big Cat!:)

Hugs!
Laurie (a very cold and wintry Christmas Eve here!)

View attachment 740

This is very lovely!! Have not seen this cat of yours either. Well done for sure!!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Cute, Miss B!

Lovely, AetherDream...though that snow is something we are fortunate not to be seeing down here ;)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Such beautiful winter scenes! There were huge flakes of snow fell here for Christmas, but the ground never did get white. I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Beautiful render and card, AD and Miss B.

It's a cool, crisp sunny (after 4 days of rain) Christmas morning here, as I have my "morning visit with my HiveWire family" as is my habit... I really need to get dressed (but my Christmas PJ's are so fun! LOL!) and get downstairs to breakfast!
We had the reverse here 4 days of sun and heat followed by a day of rain on Boxing Day. It was so nice to have a cool day after 4 days of 30 degree heat and the garden loved it!

Some days are pyjama days and it's okay to relax and have one every now and then...I know I do! :blossom:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Every day I don't go to work is a sweats/pyjama/leggings/whatever day.

Not that I dress up all that much for work. But I most definitely celebrate the 60s/women's lib when I don't have to go out.

Burn Them, Baby, Burn Them!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have those days every day of the week. I only get dressed if I have to go out of the house, like this morning when I went to the gym, or if I'm going to be visiting a friend.

Lorraine

This is me too, Miss B...every day is an undressed day unless there are other people in it. My fave summer wear is some loose dresses my sister got for me in Hawaii...below the knee and cool as. I'm living in them at the mo.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sounds like my kids Miss B. They only get dressed up to go out and as soon as they get home it's comfort wear every time. With me it depends on my mood...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's EXACTLY what I just did. I threw on "street clothes" to do my weekly shopping, and now I'm back in my t-shirt and shorts. :D

Happy New Year!
Sorry for posting this late, but I had a good excuse!
JV

McGyver

Energetic
Did I seriously miss the new forums starting up?... I just found an email notification today that they were back, but I was clicking on the forum link at the store every other day (that's all I'll admit to)... And that kept leading to a 404 page... But it looks like they have been going since December...? I'm I really that oblivious?

Well, despite all that... Merry Holikwanzanukamas and a Happy New Year... May this new year bring you all much joy and happiness, which are pretty much the same thing, thus making that a redundant statement, but I saw it printed on a plastic shopping bag, so it must be right.

I also wanted to state that my New Years resolution for 2016 is to write less wordy and convoluted posts and to wear pants while I'm doing it.

I dunno... I suppose that's it for now.

Lorraine

Welcome back, JV and Mac!

No, Mac, the forums have only just opened again so you are not oblivious. Crazy, yes, missed like anything, hell yes, but not oblivious ;) And please don't truncate your posts, that is just so wrong though pants are optional.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Cute render JV and welcome back...

@McGyver, what's confusing you is that we've been getting the forum ready for a while, it's been in beta testing and Welcome back...I have missed your posts except for the occasional one I found over at Daz Forums...

Edited to add: The forum wasn't linked to the store until it was ready to go...

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome back JV! Nice render, and yes, hard to post without the forums being up :)

As noted, McG - the beta testing phase was supposed to be a bit shorter but this happened, so the beta testing group was here a bit longer without all the rest of you, but now that's fixed!!

The forum wasn't linked to the store until it was ready to go...
And, in fact, the forums weren't ready to go til it was linked to the store - both of those had to happen ;)

Happy New Year to all who've now re-joined (or joined for the first time!)