• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Happy Holidays 2015 - Thoughts, Renders & Fun Thread

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ann did a fabulous job on him. Miss B found him for me. I absolutely had to have him after I saw him in the promo for the street lamp.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes PizzPot has been around for quite a while. I think I originally saw him at Ann and Frank's site years ago.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
The neato thing about RDNA's freebie festivals is everything from previous years is always available...I think I've got everything and then someone renders something I still don't have and back I go to pick it up :)

paganeagle2001

Adventurous
A Merry Yule to all.

All the seasons wishes to you and your families!!!

Richard

Green Man Yule 001.jpg

Lorraine

I gotta say I stole mine, Miss B. But they tickled my fancy and I thought peeps might get a giggle :)

It's a nice texture, Paula...seasonally appropriate :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Great stuff everyone! I thought I'd have one up by now but I've been too busy getting ready for Christmas as it's happening here this year...can't wait to have a play. I haven't even downloaded the rocking horse yet!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Don't feel bad Pen, I haven't had a chance yet either, though I sure I hope I can in the next day or so.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
WOWOW!!! Beautiful, FUNNY, and cute, - all wonderful art!!!!!!!! (((HUGS))) EVERYONE!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It's just before 9am here Christmas morning...so..ooo...Merry Christmas everyone!

It's going to be a busy day today as not only is it Christmas day but also my Mum and my brother's birthdays...
Don't feel bad Pen, I haven't had a chance yet either, though I sure I hope I can in the next day or so.
Me too...

Lorraine

11.30am on Christmas morning in Opua NZ, the sun is shining, getting ready to make a pavlova for this afternoon, have the biggest chook in the world to roast after that, much chocolate to eat and my son here to share it with me, I cannot wish for a better day...Merry Christmas, everyone and all :imlol: