• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Happy Holidays 2015 - Thoughts, Renders & Fun Thread

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sounds good Lorraine! !! We will likely have 30 plus coming today. Due to the heat we are going to have cold ham and turkey with salads, before finishing off with birthday cake and other desserts.
Happy holidays Miss B!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Sounds good too, Pen! Just checked the thermometer on the deck and it's 30* in the shade. But there's a lovely breeze blowing through the house so the inside is much cooler. So funny, Shannon is in the sitting room with his computer hooked up to the big tv, I'm at the kitchen table with it almost completely covered by my computer...geeks rule! Very much like mother, like son ;)

Happy holidays back atcha, Miss B :imwink:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Wishing all my HiveWire Family a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! (Looking forward to the HW Big Cat!:)

Hugs!
Laurie (a very cold and wintry Christmas Eve here!)

MerryChristmasHW.jpg

Lorraine

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Laurie...and that render is GORGEOUS! You can just drown in those eyes...very like you can in Rodrigo's, roaw, kitty is still waiting.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree, Laurie that is one stunning render. ;)

Last edited:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
:imbiggrin::imconfused::imcool::imcry::imeek::imlol::imevil::immad::imgreen::greenbiggrin::imneutral::imrazz::imblush::imsad::imsmile::imsurprised::imtwisted::imwink:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! :love:

(Great excuse to use ALL of the Christmas smilies!)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
No 3D renders here, I leave that to you good folks. But instead I share with you on this Christmas eve, a Christmas greeting of love and peace from me personally.

Many know that I paint miniature watercolor paintings and share them on my fb page and on instagram. So I share tonight these four 1" x 1" paintings that I made for this Christmas.

Token247Smallb.jpg
Token251Smallb.jpg
Token257Smallb.jpg
Token260Smallb.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't know how you do it Chris, but those are amazing. Happy Holidays to you too. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Beautiful work, Laurie and Chris!

Its around 9pm here now and most of the family left about 6pm except for my brother in law who's sitting having a quiet drink with my husband and son. Is been a good day though. The kids had a wonderful time and so did the adults. It's nice to sit in the quiet after 6 hours of having a very full house.

Lorraine

So beautiful, Chris, I too don't know how you do it. A Merry Christmas to you and yours :imsurprised:

It's 11.20pm and Christmas is nearly over in NZ for another year. Shannon and I are finishing up watching the three original Star Wars movies...a good way to spend a good day :)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Laurie & Chris, you both do such amazing artwork! Merry Christmas to you & everyone here!

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Lovely renders and images, all! Wishing all who celebrate a Merry Christmas :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ohhh more beautiful art work! Just gorgeous and amazing, Laurie and Chris!

It's a cool, crisp sunny (after 4 days of rain) Christmas morning here, as I have my "morning visit with my HiveWire family" as is my habit... I really need to get dressed (but my Christmas PJ's are so fun! LOL!) and get downstairs to breakfast! THEN I can come back upstairs to "here" and finish my Luna asleep on her new rocking horse art and post today - my ONLY "assigned task" for this day. I'll enjoy this!

Warm Holiday Wishes for one and all!

Lyne

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well it wasn't quite "sunny" here today, but it didn't rain for the second day in a row, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Happy Holidays to everyone, no matter what holiday you celebrate this time of year. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, not one of my renders (I should be so lucky to render something this great), but the final scene in the digital holiday cards I sent out today.

Happy Holidays one and all!!

SeasonsGreetingsCard-2015.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh, Miss B and AetherDream, those are both very nice.

Thanks for sharing.