• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HaiGan's Horsefeathers: Christmas for the Shetland Pony!

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Hai Gan's Poser Pages

I'd not found the time to properly get to work on a repair or replacement for my old freebies website after the previous CMS version broke as the result of an automated update. Yesterday I decided to go old-school and throw together a fairly basic HTML link page for pretty much everything I could find. You can now find the Horsefeathers freebies (mostly for the old P4), newer stuff for Harry, and some other odds and ends such as my Iron Cradle, all here!

If you DON'T see something, give me a poke? I might not have posted it because I couldn't find it, or found it was broken in newer versions of Poser, but I might instead just have forgotten about it.

Last edited:

English Bob

Adventurous
Welcome back! I've updated my links page. I have to admit that I hadn't spotted that the previous version was broken - my link checker only registers whether a site responds or not.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Dynamic clothing for Dusk and, just posted, for Diva (click on the images for links):

poetshirt.jpg piratepants.jpg Diva Nightie.jpg

The nightie will eventually be followed by pyjamas, which will share the texture file. Here's one including a peek of the pyjamas:

Nighties and Pyjamas.jpg

Hair is from the Alexis character.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I'm learning how to do buckles!

Wait, that sounds odd.

I've done buckles before, but I have not previously combined them with dynamic cloth. I thought someone might have a use for some of the finished products, so here's the first one: a simple slip-buckle belted dress for Dawn.

Belt Dress 1.jpg

If the image does not work as a link for you, click here to download.

Image is Dawn SE with Mitsu hair (for A3, scaled to fit)

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Did a quick bit of work on this for Diva- an exercise in learning how to change the way cloth drapes within the 3d program and trying out one way of making something that looks more or less like a bow. Unless someone wants to take it on and make it something 'proper' (@Pendraia ?) then it won't be in circulation for a goodly while- I need to put the results of the lesson back into a project at the top of my list rather than taking this one further at the moment.

Hollie 1.png Hollie 3.png Hollie 2.png

There are four clothing elements- pantaloons, petticoat or dress, apron and bonnet. Each element is fully welded and so theoretically usable as dynamic clothing, although you'd want to up the poly count for best results and the shaping still needs work. Everything is single-sided. The UV map for everything is laid out as a single file. Message me if you'd like to take it on, or at least get a closer look and decide if it's something worth taking on?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...I still haven't done much with the other one I got from you but I'll have a look at it. If it's already been draped in MD I might even be able to conform it, at least in DS.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I've uploaded a Santa Shetland Pony outfit for the Shetland Pony! Find the link in the HiveWire forum Resources: Poser - Shetland Santa (it links to my Poser address, due to the file size, although it's not yet linked from my main Poser page)

DivaSantaPony.jpg

It uses dynamic cloth, so Poser only unless you want to do the necessary conversions to use it within Daz.

Thank you to Margy for beta-testing! :balloon03: