• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Guaimustudio's Products at HiveWire 3D

1df9c4e6-cb4e-426f-8c6f-a105d9ce1fc0.jpg

Hello friends! How are you guys?! It's been a while!!

As this week it was the 21º Varginha's Incident's Birthday, i'm doing with HiveWire 3D a big sale of all my products for DAZ STUDIO. 40% off and you can use your Reward Points of the store! Dawn and Varginha are waiting for you!

Here is the link:
The 3D Artistry of Guaiamu Studio

-----------------
Cheers! I hope you all like it!!!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yay for the sale! By the way, for those who want to know

In English, Varginha is pronounced vahr-ZHEE-nyah.

Guaiamu explained to me in an email: Varginha is a Brazilian city. The name is based on "Vargem", which means "Meadow" and "inha", which, here in Brasil, is used together with some words when something is small or little. So basically Varginha means "Small meadow" .

Pretty, huh?

Yay for the sale! By the way, for those who want to know

In English, Varginha is pronounced vahr-ZHEE-nyah.

Guaiamu explained to me in an email: Varginha is a Brazilian city. The name is based on "Vargem", which means "Meadow" and "inha", which, here in Brasil, is used together with some words when something is small or little. So basically Varginha means "Small meadow" .

Pretty, huh?

Thanks Alisa!! I'm happy you liked the name ^^

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Well, depending on where you are from mustard, relish, sauerkraut, diced onions, or Sonic's famous chili cheese dog. Nice Images with the Pizza too.

Though, I don't eat hot dogs , some lunch meats, and some types of bacon because I'm allergic to the sodium nitrates that they use for preservatives.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't eat them much anymore either, but I used to like mustard and lots of sauerkraut on mine. ;)