• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Getting Newsletters at Renderosity

Kerya

Brilliant
I can definitely say it's new. I found those settings only two weeks or so ago and was able to get notifications for followed artists to work (again, after not working for years). There was no orange button. Now there is ...

DanaTA

Distinguished
Yes, I started getting notifications about Sunfire and a couple others. I was surprised. Though, I've been getting notifications of new products from Atenais, and a couple others. So, maybe that's not new to me. Never mind.

Dana

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have been missing the announcements for my own product releases, which is a bummer. I have to get this resolved with Rendo. Maybe Jenn can help me. I try not to bother her too much, because I know how busy she is. She wears like a dozen hats at Rendo.

Hornet3d

Wise
I changed my superscription by clicking the orange button and then got a confirmation email with another orange button marked subscription center. Clicking that sent me to the center where I could change my subscriptions like subscribing to the Poser newsletter but not the Daz Newsletter. I have all mine selected but it might explain why some newsletters are being received but not others.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
@Hornet3d Maybe it works for those already subscribed? It seems like you are changing your existing one, while I want I create a new one. I am not subscribed and also not receiving the email from Emma. I have asked Jenn for help, and I hope she will find the time in her busy schedule.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I changed my superscription by clicking the orange button and then got a confirmation email with another orange button marked subscription center. Clicking that sent me to the center where I could change my subscriptions like subscribing to the Poser newsletter but not the Daz Newsletter. I have all mine selected but it might explain why some newsletters are being received but not others.
Oh, so that's how the new system works. Good to know.

SchelleYeah

New-Bee
Hi all,

We have fully moved our newsletters to Emma Email Marketing. They have the subscription center set up so that we cannot edit your details for you. Only you can do can edit your settings. Problem is, the confirmation email with a link to the settings page often gets blocked as spam. If you add newsletter@renderosity.com, then the email should make it through the spam filters. If it doesn't, email marketing@renderosity.com and I'll send you the direct link to the settings page.

I'm sorry for the hassle.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks, both of you, for chiming in with what to do :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Alisa. I was trying to figure out how to approve SchelleYeah's post. Guess I've never done that before, and it seems one does need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out (Or a QAV Queen Bee)!

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks Alisa. I was trying to figure out how to approve SchelleYeah's post. Guess I've never done that before, and it seems one does need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out (Or a QAV Queen Bee)!
I don't think we as CV-Bees have that option, as I always sent new member information to Lisa, and she took care of it, when necessary.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I couldn't find anyway to get to the subscriptions through Renderosity. Either I'm blind. Or I'm blind.

But, since I have a bazillion emails from Renderosity, I scrolled to the bottom of one of those emails and clicked the Manage your preferences.

I disabled the DAZ Newsletters, which should decrease the amount of emails I get a wee bit.

1619112153514.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
I couldn't find anyway to get to the subscriptions through Renderosity. Either I'm blind. Or I'm blind.

But, since I have a bazillion emails from Renderosity, I scrolled to the bottom of one of those emails and clicked the Manage your preferences.

I disabled the DAZ Newsletters, which should decrease the amount of emails I get a wee bit.
Ohhh, now there's a thought. I'm also not a Prime member, so if that's an option, I can disable that one as well. Thanks for the heads-up Satira.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Michelle Willard has replied from Rendo, and helped me set up my subscription to the Rendo newsletter. I have finally received my first one this morning, so I know it has worked. For the record, I have checked my spam filter, and nothing from Rendo was blocked. I receive forums notifications from the same domain, so I knew it couldn't be that. I really believe that large orange button is not really sending emails as it should. Others here have tried, and didn't get the email, so I know it is not just me.

That was kind of Jenn and Schelle to come here and offer help. :)