• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Dawn projects

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I do have it in pz2 format with Toybox and regular.
They just don't work.
I'll try adding the code to one of them later and get back to you.
I've been fighting a touch of Pneumonia and respiratory junk and it has me weak.
Tomorrow I have to get another xray of the lungs to be sure what it is then back for ct scan on the 13th to see how the spot is doing.
I hope it is nothing to worry about.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That's no good Faery...look after yourself. This stuff can wait...fingers crossed that everything is okay.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just replied...I think you're problem with the eyes is similar to one I'm having with scaling deidre and saving it in DS. Shape presets don't seem to save the translation, rotation and scale dials from the parameter tab for some reason.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Whew!
Pneumonia is almost gone and I do feel better, not coughing so much now.
I've been working on the face morph and it is working in Poser Pro11 but not sure if it is right.
This is something I don't understand why, I made my Kyokko morph in Poser 11 and had no problems but this one is riddled with them.
Guess it's still brain fog from all this other stuff going on...sigh.
Now it needs ported toDS...arrgh!
Oh well, it will wait another day as I'm tired from all the sweat, blood and tears of working on this one...lol.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Trying to work on my creature (and others) sets to get them to render in Superfly.
Everything is good except the eyes, I think it is due to cornea settings.
Does anyone have a mc6 Superfly setting for eyes tat they would share?
I'd like to get this pack done before next year. :laugh:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sorry, know nothing about Poser :)

Hopefully someone can help.

Edited to add, I cant get on computer to check but I was wondering if the new ezyskin does superfly? You might be able to see what settings that has (I don't know if you can use it as is tho as I don't know the copyright on it)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I now have a full sf EZSkin working material set, even on the horns...YES!
Tomorrow I will post a render if I can get one done before late, they move slllllooooow.
I do believe I'm getting the idea of it. :)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Does anyone have a mc6 Superfly setting for eyes tat they would share?

So if you are using EZSkin3 there's a 'tricky glass cornea' setting that may fix the issue for you. Other than that the two biggest things I've noticed is toning down reflections, and also, make sure you haven't hidden the ground plane/construct while you are working. One of the things that sometimes makes it seem like the corneas are bad when they aren't is either a lack of things to reflect, or if you set up the the construct with the white texture, you get a bad reflection.

Otherwise I'm supper busy the next few days, but Tuesday or so if you are still having issues I can take a look and see if I can give you more specific ideas.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
@GG: I found a great cornea setting on SM from where Ghostman was helping Glitteratti3d, with just a few adjustments it does great.
I will have to check and see if it is okay for me to use it in my commercial products though.
And the nails settings from EZSkin 3 with just a few adjustments looks great on the horns too. :)
I hope to get a nice render to show how it looks today.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Here we go, a small Superfly render of the Ophidia creature set.
I do find that the texture lets white glaring areas show so I may need to alter the brightness of the texture some.

!Ophidia-001a.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have been busy all day getting more files transferred to my desktop.
Then I updated P11 to
P11 Pro and tried a render with Superfly.
My desktop has a better graphics card so I wanted to test it.
Ahh, how i have missed that large screen. :)
now maybe starting tomorrow I can do more work, the laptop is good but I just need my big screen and my regular mouse instead of the touchpad.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have been busy all day getting more files transferred to my desktop.
Then I updated P11 to
P11 Pro and tried a render with Superfly.
My desktop has a better graphics card so I wanted to test it.
Ahh, how i have missed that large screen. :)
now maybe starting tomorrow I can do more work, the laptop is good but I just need my big screen and my regular mouse instead of the touchpad.

I miss mine so much, so I feel your pain! Good luck, and hope that really gets things moving again for you.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I've been working on updating my Aurore for Dawn sets.
For the Poser version I just adjusted the material room setting to give her skin more color and added bumps and specs.
For the DS version I am doing the Iray versions.
Here are images of the Poser work and the DS work so far.
Do you all like these?

Aurore Portrait-DS-01.jpg
Aurore Portrait-Psr-01.jpg