• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Faery_Light's Dawn projects

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
That looks like the Wild Orchid hair. Is it? I have free add ons for it on ShareCG if it is. Looks very nice what ever it is. And the character looks great, too!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Do you all like here face?
It's just using CG3 Resource Kit for her but I'd like to get time to work with blender again and try a real morph there. :)
Unfortunately today I am very sick with this lingering cold, fever and all.
Everyone here has it...ugh.

Need to do my promos on kitty pack 2 as well but not getting there today...sigh.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I used a setting that allows for Firefly and Superfly without two different mat sets.
That makes it easier for me. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
That looks like the Wild Orchid hair. Is it? I have free add ons for it on ShareCG if it is. Looks very nice what ever it is. And the character looks great, too!
Yes, it is the Wild Orchid hair.
I'll check it out.
There was a Dawn fit but I lost it in changing computers and it was not easy getting it right, still isn't.
Thank you. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Something a little different from me as a WIP.
Dawn as a senior citizen, Bessie, but still sexy...lol.
Maybe when my last dusk project is in the store so I can concentrate more on this I will finish it too. :)

Attachments

• Sexy Gandma.jpg
    Sexy Gandma.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 263

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I've made a lot of changes to the one above, she will render in Firefly or Superfly.
Added five make-up looks and some nail colors with six iris colors.
There will be two material setting options, one will be a procedural with maps for FF and SF renders that look great but not to slow.
The other will be an Ultra set that renders much slower.
May do a DS set too if I am up to it. :)
At any rate, I am back to working and hope to get it ready for the store before long.
will do some preview shots later.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
She's looking good FL, and I'm glad to see you feeling well enough to get some 3D work done. ;)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
An update on my progress.
I am ready to zip the Poser set and send it to testers.
Made a few promos and it looks good to me. :)

This is one of the promos, Firefly render.

MU5.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I know I haven't added any new products in a while.
There are a few in the works but due to health issues, I now work more slowly.
It is my hope to have my first set of wing textures for the BeJeweled sets ready soon.
And possibly a new set for BeJeweled for HWHorse.|
!BJ-Unicorn-02.png