• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Earl's WIPs

eclark1894

Visionary
Slowly, filling those store shelves. :D

1586181660317.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's one very looooooong aisle. ;) Then again, the supermarket is large, so it would have long aisles.

Keep up the good work.

eclark1894

Visionary
I added another shape to the shelves to break up the monotony, but I need to get the packaging to look right. Currently, it's a jar of face cream, but there's no sheen to be seen on the jar. And the cream itself needs to be white, not gray.

1586278908642.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, good idea. There's rarely the same sized/shaped items in an aisle in a supermarket. In fact, you might try water and/or soda bottles, and soda cans, too.

eclark1894

Visionary
Ohhh, good idea. There's rarely the same sized/shaped items in an aisle in a supermarket. In fact, you might try water and/or soda bottles, and soda cans, too.
Water, juice and coffee are on the same aisle in my local supermarket. All the Canned sodas are on the bottom shelf and in boxes.

eclark1894

Visionary
Still having difficulty getting the face cream right. I think I'm going to have to separate the cap texture from the jar. It's reflecting too much light and coming out gray instead of black. I'll get it though.

1586302952178.png

eclark1894

Visionary
This looks better. I adjusted the shader materials a bit. Now, I think I need to resize those jars. Either they're too small, or the other stuff is too big. I did try to check the jar beside Dawn's hand size, but not the boxes on the shelf.

1586314753903.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't think they need to be larger if they're going to be moisturizer, which is what the label looks like. I'm not sure what the others are supposed to be, or haven't you decided yet, and just using them as space fillers for now?

eclark1894

Visionary
I always knew this was going to be the hard part of stocking those shelves. But it's got to be done. I'm going to limit it to four aisles though, not counting the freezers, reach-ins and produce areas. And no, there won't be any recognizable name brand products when I'm finished.

1586399854851.png