• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Earl's WIPs

DanaTA

Extraordinary
The feet on mine dried and cracked and fell off. They were soft rubber, with springs inside. I don't know if I can repair it. I've been wanting to get a new one that has both phono outputs and a USB output, so I can rip some of my vinyl to CDs. I have one record in particular that I have never been able to find on CD. And it was one of my favorites. Cold Blood: Sisyphus.

Dana

3WC

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
If that is some sort of newfangled CD player, no one really uses those anymore! ;)

DanaTA

Extraordinary
Doesn't look portable to me. but it should have a clear lid attached. But it was clearly in the early stages of modeling.

Dana

eclark1894

Renowned
Bored again, and it just started to thunder and lightning. I'm thinking to give this prop away for free... just because, but I'm still having problems with Share CG. Gotta find some place to give away freebies.

1595537249391.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Why not here? I know a lot of products in the Resources section are for the HW figures but not all are (I think this would look neat on the Dresser in there) :)

eclark1894

Renowned
It's not their fault. It's mine. I keep forgetting my password. so Until I can get back in, I can't upload the phonograph or the candelabra.
Hmm... I have a few other props I might upload as well.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
ShareCG doesn't give you an option to reset the password if you've forgotten it?

OK, I just checked, and they do have that option. Have you tried it?