• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Earl's WIPs

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't think it's too low on her head so much as it's tilted too far back, and that's why her ear is showing. Actually, it might be a combination of both options. First I'd tilt it less than it is, and then, if necessary, raise it a bit.

eclark1894

Renowned
I'll get back to my Supermarket in a couple of days, but just thought I'd mix it up a bit by tackling the hat idea while it was fresh and I was so enthused. Tried my hand at a pillbox hat. I need to work on that. I tried to go with a wedding style pillbox hat, but I think it's way too small and of course, I still need the netting.
1589723929207.png
1589724078523.png

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, it's way too small. Try making it larger, like the one in the photo you're using as a reference, and it'll be easier to work with.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That second one Satira posted was the kind my mom wore, though I don't recall her ever wearing a black one.