• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Earl's WIPs

DanaTA

Distinguished
Interesting. I don't think I've had a watch with Roman numerals, so I guess I never noticed this. And I haven't worn a watch at all for more than a decade (X years! :p )

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, changed the numerals.

1597266531690.png

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The ring is now officially a Poser Prop and smart propped to the left hand ring finger. Now, I need to finish up the watch. I wonder if DS can smart prop things and how you do it it can?

From what I know you drag the prop to the body part in the scene then it's parented. And if you save it like that once you apply it to a figure (if the figure is selected in the list) it goes right there.

eclark1894

Visionary
I haven't been feeling all that well for the last few weeks, so I thought I'd try something using Harry the horse, but that leaves me with another question that I hope someone can answer. Does Harry's Mane blow in the wind? I'm thinking of using the Poser force field/ wind to have his mane blowing.

I had a lot of time on my hands this weekend and ended up watching El Dorado starring John Wayne and Robert Mitchum. But it was the opening graphics of cowboys on their horses that inspired me.
1599660053003.png

Speaking of inspiration, anybody know where I might get this outfit for Dawn? (Charlene Holt's outfit)
1599660192173.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Earl, and I hope you feel better soon.

I'm not sure about that outfit, and whether it's available anywhere for Dawn.

As far as the HW Horse's Mane blowing in the wind, I "think", as I'm not positive, Laurie (CWRW) had responded to someone on the forums about a video explaining how to work with the Mane. Unfortunately, I haven't been successful in finding her post, so not sure where the video is located.

OK, never mind. I just went to YouTube and did a search, and sure enough here it is --> The HW Horse: Working With And Posing the Mane

Whether that will give you ideas, I'm not sure, as I haven't watched it . . . yet. As far as using the Poser force field/wind option goes, you'd probably have to ask Laurie, as she probably knows best what can, or can't, be done with it.