• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Dusk Skeleton In Progress

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Looking great Chris. MAN I don't envy your having to do the bones of the hands and fingers. YIKES!

**Yea, that's right Wolffie, scare off the master modeler.... nice going** :p

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Looking great Chris. MAN I don't envy your having to do the bones of the hands and fingers. YIKES!

**Yea, that's right Wolffie, scare off the master modeler.... nice going** :p

Hey if I can get passed the Skull and Vertebral column, the hand and foot bones will be cake.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Patience is often not an artists forte' but you've been at this allot longer than I have my friend. So I'll just sit back and watch this masterpiece unfold!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Been working on the femur bone. I have the shaft and top portion complete. Onto the distal end tomorrow.

Skull186.JPG
Skull187.JPG
Skull188.JPG
Skull189.JPG
Skull190.JPG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Excellent as always. Wish I had your patience in getting things done. Something like this would take me a lifetime to accomplish.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Looks great Chris. So will this be regigged for Dawn, Luna and Diva? Have to have a skeleton family! lol

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
The rigging for this will be a large effort for Paul, and will certainly test his abilities. But he's up to the task. So to get it working properly in Dusk is the main challenge and goal. Beyond this will be to fit it to Dawn. But one thing at a time.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Oh man, looking good. Getting closer to having to create all those itty bitty bones for the feet and hands.