• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

WIP Dusk Skeleton In Progress

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
With that silvery look, it looks like you're building a new Terminator. Gives me the shivers, in a good way. :D Looking forward to the Skeleton.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah... I don't think I'll be picking up Modo any time soon myself. :D

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Okay. Progress went pretty well today. Got to Rib 9. Still need to do some nuancing, and also define the costal cartilage margins, and connect costal cartilage together properly. Should be able to have ribs all done tomorrow. Then onto the Humerus.

Skull153.JPG
Skull154.JPG
Skull155.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks for the support folks.

So now I've tweaked each rib and the position of each. I've attached the costal cartilages to each other. Now to model Ribs 11 and 12 or the two floating ribs. Then separate the ribs from the costal cartilages.

Moving well today.

Skull156.JPG
Skull157.JPG
Skull158.JPG
Skull159.JPG
Skull160.JPG
Skull161.JPG

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Seriously, Chris? Not sick of it at all!!!

LOL, Rae! *sends more hugs your way*

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Sick of it? SERIOUSLY? PISHAW! Keep posting... the progress is just lovely and jaw dropping!