• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Dusk Skeleton In Progress

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I personally don't have any plans for any animal skeletons. This effort takes a lot of focus and time to do properly, and I don't think the demand would warrant the effort. But I could gladly be proven wrong.

As it is now, I'm modeling this skeleton on my "muse" time, or late night and weekend time, because I'm not confident others share my same passion for this project.

Just so you know carmen indorato, I do believe that Paul Lessard of CGCubed has made a lion skeleton and a Hippogriff skeleton.
Just to let you know Chris, I for one, share your passion for this project! (I love skulls, always have for some odd reason)

Do you know if the Lion and Hippogriff Skeleton is available anywhere? I too did a quick search and couldn't see one. (I so want a Hippogriff in my runtime I'd settle for a Skele one :D)

Guy Conrad

Inspired
Since the topic was raised is by far the best version of the "Dem Bones" song, from the brilliant "Singing Detective" series. Ignore poor Michael (Dumbledore) Gambon for looking unpleasant. In the story he's in the hospital getting cured of a rare skin disorder. But stay with it! There's also the beautiful Joanne Whalley as a nurse. The *actual lyrics*, not that censored kid stuff. Singing, dancing nurses and doctors.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Finished up the modeling on the Scapula for Dusk. Moving on to the clavicle now.

Skull125.JPG
Skull126.JPG
Skull127.JPG
Skull128.JPG
Skull131.JPG
Skull132.JPG
Skull133.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks Ken. Yeah, it feels good. And nobody else out there in Poser/Studio-verse has anything quite like this one. Having modeled the current DAZ skeleton years ago, I know that this one is much much better. And besides fits our Dusk.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
haha the bottom one looks like a warped door handle :D

I'm glad you're still working on this :)

D

Deleted member 325

Just a thought... maybe as an expansion or add-on...
Could we get a special version of just the spine with all the vertebrae rigged? For, say, medical style animations/renders?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Just a thought... maybe as an expansion or add-on...
Could we get a special version of just the spine with all the vertebrae rigged? For, say, medical style animations/renders?

Yeah, I can see just a Skull product with add-ons, also a Skull with Vertebral Column and then the whole Skeleton product. Lots of options with this Skeleton.