• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Dog Bandana

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Oh, excellent. Will do that now.

Er. There is no package of Studio files in the downloads. Is it live yet?

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Alisa said before that the names cannot be changed, so it has the same name but include the Ds files...i downloaded it and is there

Stezza

Dances with Bees
are there any renders/links of the bandana on it's own so I can see what it looks like .. I can't see from the current renders what it looks like behind the dog's neck

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Hi Stezza! There isn't much to see from behind the neck, it's just a knot to tie it up. :)

upload_2018-3-24_0-14-21.png

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Personally, I'd rather keep the versions separated, but HW wants it together. :)

It's not that we WANT the versions together :). See below

Alisa said before that the names cannot be changed, so it has the same name but include the Ds files...i downloaded it and is there

Correct. At the moment, we can not change things in the store (other than replacing a file that is already there and keeping the same name) after they have been purchased. Otherwise, people will have problems. So in one or two unusual cases like this, where the CA has added the other version to the product already in the store, we have done so, but we have to do it all in one zip file, which will have the same name it originally did.

Since we typically, with products made for both DS & Poser, end the zips with -ds and -psr, in this case, the file HAS TO remain -psr, but it DOES, as mininessie said, contain the DS files as well.

You will note that the product page says "Updated to add DAZ Studio version - note there is one zip that contains both versions. "

I have also put instructions in the ReadMe file that will tell you EXACTLY what files to remove if you ONLY want the DS or Poser version and not both, the same way I do when I create a ReadMe for an updated product where you have to remove certain files before installing the update. So this is a process people who shop here ARE used to.

Hope that helps!
:bee:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
My suggestion to this was to keep the Poser file name as is, and add a DS ZIP inside it just to avoid mixing Poser and DS files.