• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
How about a fallen buttock morph with a nice butt crease that looks believable? Same with breasts. I know when a womans breasts "fall" they tend to flatten out in the upper region with the bulk of the breast pulling down.

Also can you please show some examples of the hand movements if Paul has any rigging done for her. One of my niggles about Dawn and Dusk 1.0 and beyond is that certain hand/wrist poses caused the up side of the hand to bulk out unnaturally. Really bothered me when making poses for them!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
How about a fallen buttock morph with a nice butt crease that looks believable? Same with breasts. I know when a womans breasts "fall" they tend to flatten out in the upper region with the bulk of the breast pulling down.
I don't know about the fallen buttock morph, as I've been working out at a gym for the past 14+ years, so have never seen that, but I do agree with Rich's comment about the breasts for "older" women. ;)

eclark1894

Visionary
There are only two poses that irritate me, and as far as I know, there's not a morph for either of them. I don't really expect one either, but I'd like to see them. One is when a person sits down, and the other is when a woman crosses her legs. I don't really expect them to show up, although it's be nice to see them, because they're the kind of poses where you can either hide or it's okay to intersect with the mesh.

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE

I have created sooo much more for this figure than just breasts and buttocks morphs. I will still create a few more buttocks morphs, such as a lower crease morph. May of these buttock shapes may seem more natural when combined with fuller thigh morphs still to come.

Would it possible to get some idea of what they might be?
I'm rather disapointed that the scaling morphs are demed unnecasary by some here, honesttly it makes life so much easier just spin 1 dial rather than select right shin, scale, lock, select right shin, scale, lock. But I guess if it doesn't work smoothly in Poser thats fair enough.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
There are only two poses that irritate me, and as far as I know, there's not a morph for either of them. I don't really expect one either, but I'd like to see them. One is when a person sits down, and the other is when a woman crosses her legs. I don't really expect them to show up, although it's be nice to see them, because they're the kind of poses where you can either hide or it's okay to intersect with the mesh.

DawnSE has a special ERC dial (called "Legs Bend") dedicated to the sitting pose. I think most people use them for sitting Dawn down, since it controls both legs with one dial. It's a kind of helper dial like the ones that control all the fingers at once, saving us some time and effort. As for crossing the legs, I haven't had much trouble with that, and have posted a render in that pose just a few days ago. I have done many before that, and they seem Ok with me. Maybe I can help with that. What exactly didn't work for you?

Would it possible to get some idea of what they might be?
I'm rather disapointed that the scaling morphs are demed unnecasary by some here, honesttly it makes life so much easier just spin 1 dial rather than select right shin, scale, lock, select right shin, scale, lock. But I guess if it doesn't work smoothly in Poser thats fair enough.

I have to agree that is has been rather annoying that the Dawn scaling dials are split between left and right, and there is no "both" dials. In all these years posing Dawn, I haven't found a case where it was necessary to scale one hand or foot, and not the other. Perhaps there was one exception, but in 99% of the cases, I always wanted to scale both sides equally. So I will leave my suggestion to add "both" dials to the body scaling options in Dawn 2.0. Don't get me wrong - it's good to have split options, but I think it's important to have options that affect both sides, since that seems to be the most common case.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Here are a few more Buttock morphs as promised.

RAMWolff, how does that last one called ButtNaturalHang look for you?

Dawn2Work427.JPG
Dawn2Work428.JPG

ButtFlat

Dawn2Work429.JPG

ButtLowerCrease1

Dawn2Work430.JPG

ButtLowerCrease2

Dawn2Work431.JPG

ButtNarrow

Dawn2Work432.JPG

ButtNaturalHang

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Looking good, Chris! I am hoping this one will have more lower face shape options, like, for instance, the pointy chin people wanted from the original Dawn. From Paul's part, I am wishing for that missing "shrug" dial. :)