• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
She will require Poser 11.2+ and DAZ Studio 4.12+. We no longer test anything coming in to HiveWire, or support, versions lower than those.
That's what I was afraid of.
Will she be compatible with Poses from Dawn/Dawn SE at least?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Working up our Body Suit for Dawn 2.

Just grouped out some areas that still work on this mesh without having to cut it up. This is the Dawn 2 quad mesh with the hands, feet, and head removed. Then I pushed out the surface just a bit to cover the Dawn 2 mesh underneath. As you can see our Body suit still retains all the morphs I've created on the Dawn 2 mesh.

Yay!

Uberwork345.JPG

Uberwork346.JPG

Uberwork347.JPG

Uberwork348.JPG

Uberwork349.JPG

Uberwork350.JPG

Uberwork351.JPG

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I can see it uses the same topology, which helps keeping it together with the figure when posed and morphed. :)

RobZhena

Adventurous
Does the dress have skirt control handles? For me, this has been a glaring lack for Dawn I convert Genesis 3 and 8 dresses to other figures easily.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Does the dress have skirt control handles? For me, this has been a glaring lack for Dawn I convert Genesis 3 and 8 dresses to other figures easily.

Our dress template has no rigging or controls just yet. I'm certain that if its determined by Paul that control handles are needed that he'll add all that in.

The goal is to help CAs create for Dawn. We want to make available what is best. Break down creation barriers.

estherau

While in the back seat of our car, I would say that to my dad while on a long trip. He would respond to me, "almost... just around the next corner".

Actually, I'm about there on the myriad of morphs that our Dawn 2 base will come with. Lisa and our entire team want her to come fully loaded, or certainly robust.

We have rigging to finish up, then set up for Poser and Studio by Paul. I'm going to start on some merchant resource content hopefully tomorrow. That would be a body suit with grouping, and another surprise. Virtual World's amazing new Texture for Dawn 2 will also be a merchant resource. I also plan to make a new bikini for our base. Lisa and I have been talking about releasing our HiveWire Bun/Ponytail hair with Dawn 2 as well. We'll have to see how that all goes. This girl is going to rock though.
I can see she is really going to be great!! I'm really happy that she will be released with morphs and content. That's nice. maybe consider releasing jeans and Tshirt as well.
Love esther