• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I find that just a little too long for a man's hairstyle. I like shoulder length, but this length just doesn't do it for me.

Then again it could just be the style. His hair is thin and very straight, and the top looks very unruly compared to the rest of his hair. I like long hair that is styled nicely.

Everyone has different tastes, otherwise we'd all have the same hairstyle.

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Hi everyone,
I hope you are well. I have been very busy lately and have not been able to come to the forum to :thankyou2: for all the wonderful comments about the textures I am creating for Dawn 2. I am very grateful to you for all the beautiful things you have written, they made me blush. Right now I'm giving the finishing touches to the Poser materials and hope to submit the files to Hivewire's Quality Control department early next week if God allows it.

Miss B, the hair used in the Poser renders is Armor Hair for La Femme by 3Dream. I don't remember purchasing it so I think it comes with La Femme.

Chris already posted some Iray renders showing Dawn 2 with long hair. I will try to render one additional image with long hair in Poser specially for you eclark1894

The situation with the covid-19 seems to be getting worse in many places; so please take good care of yourselves.

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Here there is.... (Superfly render)
WRender 1a.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Love it Tosca, and thank you for letting me know which hair you used in those first 2 wonderful renders of Dawn 2.0's textures.

Oh, and you're correct, the Armor Hair IS included with PP11.2 (and I'm sure PP11.3) for La Femme, with tons of fits for a lot of characters, including Dawn, though I have to say, you have it styled nicer than his thumbnail for the HR2. ;)

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Love it Tosca, and thank you for letting me know which hair you used in those first 2 wonderful renders of Dawn 2.0's textures.

Oh, and you're correct, the Armor Hair IS included with PP11.2 (and I'm sure PP11.3) for La Femme, with tons of fits for a lot of characters, including Dawn, though I have to say, you have it styled nicer than his thumbnail for the HR2. ;)

Thanks to you Miss B for being so kind.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
So happy to see that Virtual World has been able to make a visit here.

Lisa and I as well as our whole team are so pleased with her work. I'm just so impressed with her knowledge and understanding of shaders and material settings for both Poser and Studio, and of course for her stellar talent. She has been meticulous with her efforts.

She is showing off our Dawn 2 very well in my view.

Thank you VW!

As said before, stay safe for sure, please.

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
So happy to see that Virtual World has been able to make a visit here.

Lisa and I as well as our whole team are so pleased with her work. I'm just so impressed with her knowledge and understanding of shaders and material settings for both Poser and Studio, and of course for her stellar talent. She has been meticulous with her efforts.

She is showing off our Dawn 2 very well in my view.

Thank you VW!

As said before, stay safe for sure, please.

Thank you very much for your kind comment on my work. I try to do my best and I am always experimenting to see how I can improve; but I also have to give credit to artists and developers who kindly share their knowledge with the rest of us.

I love the smile morphs!!!!