• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Chest Inhale morph.

Uberwork263.JPG
Uberwork264.JPG

Uberwork265.JPG
Uberwork266.JPG

Uberwork267.JPG
Uberwork268.JPG

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have the impression young girls have very thin limbs, and tend to be quite flat. Those tend to thicken up and round up with age.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Then there's the opposite. There was a girl in my middle school and when she was sitting she looked tall. But when she stood up she was really really short.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Screen shot of Poser 10 and the figure menu with the selection for Figure Height. They took that out in Poser 11.2.

Yes, that doesn't work anymore, so they removed it. In the same way, you will notice the "genitalia" option has also been removed for the same reason. I remember using these figure height options back in Poser 4. We can achieve the same thing nowadays using plain body scaling, which doesn't require any morphs. :)

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
I would love to have a Dawn body morph for Pinups. A body with an hourglass shape with small, narrow shoulders that slope downward a little and a heart shaped booty to match. And on the opposite end of the spectrum I would love to see a zombie Dawn done with her too. I think those too would be awesome!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I would love to have a Dawn body morph for Pinups. A body with an hourglass shape with small, narrow shoulders that slope downward a little and a heart shaped booty to match. And on the opposite end of the spectrum I would love to see a zombie Dawn done with her too. I think those too would be awesome!

Nice. We've got them both.