• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

eclark1894

Visionary
Looking good. I will tell you though, that, as someone who has lost a lot of weight suddenly, skin tends to hang loosely more than tighten against the body. So I guess it's mostly a matter of aesthetics. Also, I've never gone that long without eating something for me to look that gaunt. Also, breasts? That's awful flat.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Looking good. I will tell you though, that, as someone who has lost a lot of weight suddenly, skin tends to hang loosely more than tighten against the body. So I guess it's mostly a matter of aesthetics. Also, I've never gone that long without eating something for me to look that gaunt. Also, breasts? That's awful flat.

Well, breasts have a lot of fatty tissue, and all that would be gone at this point. But I would say they'd be a bit more saggy, since the skin would be a bit loose where the volume was lost.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, breasts have a lot of fatty tissue, and all that would be gone at this point. But I would say they'd be a bit more saggy, since the skin would be a bit loose where the volume was lost.

Dana
True, which is why I mentioned it. Obviously, movie and tv zombies aren't real. They're actors, and no one is going to loose THAT much weight for a role. But even if they did, then real world physics would seriously conflict with fantasy.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Glad you thinned out the lips, that does it. Now for the hands. Truly the tendons and knuckles should all be protruding!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hands done now.

First of each pair is Dawn 2 for comparison.

Dawn2Work466.JPG

Dawn2Work467.JPG

Dawn2Work468.JPG

Dawn2Work469.JPG

Dawn2Work470.JPG

Dawn2Work471.JPG

Dawn2Work472.JPG

Dawn2Work472a.JPG

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Tweaked the Zombie head morph a bit. Reshaped the orbit area and added back in the Risorius muscle on the lateral side of the mouth.
Much better in my view.

I like the new shape as well. The jaw lines are great, too! I am hoping to see more head shapes that change the chin shape in relation to head, like head with pointy chin that I had trouble trying to make for DawnSE.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
This may have been asked already, but on the hands would it be possible to get Claw/Talon morphs?