• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The last breast morph doesn't look that far off of being mine (needs the belly to match tho! lol)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
A bit of a belly pouch morph without any upper ab change.

Dawn2Work393.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Here is the External oblique morph by itself. Just a little more refining and this is looking good.

Dawn2Work397.JPG

And then combined with the abs below.

Dawn2Work398.JPG

Dawn2Work394.JPG

Combined at 50% strength.

Dawn2Work395.JPG

Asymmetrical abs.

Dawn2Work396.JPG

Combined at 50% strength. Which looks best I think.

Now I know Ken is going to want me to show a rib cage morph combined with overlying muscle tone. I'll have to do a rib cage morph first and see how that goes.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Now I know Ken is going to want me to show a rib cage morph combined with overlying muscle tone. I'll have to do a rib cage morph first and see how that goes.

Actually, I would be happy with just the rib cage detail. It doesn't have to be combined.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Alright Ken, here is your rib morph. I believe this should work just fine.

Awesome! Thanks, Chris! ^____^=b

Hips Full, and Hips Rounded.

In this upper pic, the hip bone protrudes only on the sides, which is how it is with the original Dawn. With Dawn 2, could it be an option for it to protrude on the front? That is usually the most common case. Here's an example I've picked from the web, where we only see the hip bone protruding on the front, and basically none on the sides.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I believe that's the pelvis protruding.

Dana
Anatomically speaking the Pelvis (a.k.a. Pelvic Girdle or Pelvic Cradle) is the entire formation created by the right and left Hip bones, the Sacrum, and the coccyx (according to Gray's Anatomy...the book not the show).

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I am no expert, so I just call it the hip bone. ;p

In Dawn SE it protrudes on the sides, while in my references it protrudes on the front, like on the photo from above. I did it that way in some of my Body Type series because that's what I see in real women. Personally, I have never seen it protruding on the sides, so I'd like Dawn 2 to have the option to protrude on the front because I think it is more realistic.

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Awesome! Thanks, Chris! ^____^=b

In this upper pic, the hip bone protrudes only on the sides, which is how it is with the original Dawn. With Dawn 2, could it be an option for it to protrude on the front? That is usually the most common case. Here's an example I've picked from the web, where we only see the hip bone protruding on the front, and basically none on the sides.

Definitely. I will add this morph.