• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
See the source image

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I don't know what the bulging at the sides of the nose base are called, but I would like to be able to control their size. Some people have these bulges larger, some have them smaller. Anime noses don't have them at all. The holes at the base are the nostrils, but what are the side bulges at the base called?

Nose wing is a common name. Or Wing of nose. That's what I'll use when creating specific morphs for that part.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Is there a way to add a morph that controls the size of the nose wings? In Anime noses, this part has basically little to no volume.

eclark1894

Visionary
I was going to suggest a nose twitch morph like Samantha used to do on Bewitched but found out she didn't actually twitch her nose. Actually, I kind of knew that all ready. I tried for years to do it when I was a kid. Never could. Found out today that she just wriggled her upper lip . They sped it up and added the sound. Ah well, another childhood dream shot to hell.

eclark1894

Visionary
I've noticed that when you do anger or disgust morphs you tend to leave the brow out of it, Is that intentional or do you think it's better to add in a separate morph?

1570787668774.png

1570787798882.png