• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
That was what the morph as called on V3, it removed cleavage and made her look like she was wearing a spandex top. IE stretched across the boobs
I had to do a few illustrations for a workout book using V4 and a Bell weight. I used the second skin option with a morph I found for a top that made it look more like fabric stretched across the breasts It made it easy to work with not having to include extra clothing and allowed me to use a whle lot of body fix morphs for her for the extreme poses for the workouts. When the client saw the images and the speed which I completed them as opposed to photographs for his prior book I thought he was going to cry with joy. It cost him less and the images rendered in Hi res properly lit and on simple backgrounds with floor shadows to add realism were very nice. I hope he calls me for his next book. But that kind of morph to turn breasts, chest and other body parts into stretched and /or wrinkled fabric and a second skin texture added make a great product add-on for any figure. Would be nice getting something like that for Dawn as well.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Reworked the lower glutes and transition to upper thighs again yesterday.

It's coming along. I've created some good solid edge loops around the hips and upper thighs too.

Will pull out and reshape the sacrum area and upper natal cleft areas still. In other words her butt crease needs shortened.

I've added in more geometry in her crotch also, which may please some people.

Dawn2Work61.JPG
Dawn2Work63.JPG
Dawn2Work64.JPG
Dawn2Work65.JPG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, I don't see any Tris in any of those screenshots. There are some very skinny Quads down near the crotch, but other than those, I don't see anything looking like Tris.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Mid thigh and down are not reworked yet. So there are tris still.

I also have one more tri under the glutes that I will get rid of.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Hey Chris, I see a 5 edges pole close the area where a thigh side-side will bend. That's a high compression area. Would that be Ok?

EdgePole.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey Chris, I see a 5 edges pole close the area where a thigh side-side will bend. That's a high compression area. Would that be Ok?

View attachment 45639

I've passed it by Paul for input. We may just have to get a rig in it to see how it reacts.

My goal in that area was to limit the loops coming around the front of the leg and still keep some valuable loops going. So I decided to create that area on the glutes to close off extra edge loops from having to run all around the front. But we'll have to see about it all and experiment a bit.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
In the meantime, I've brought out the sacrum and shortened up the top of the natal cleft. Feeling much better about this look as being more natural.

Compare the shape of Dawn S.E. here with our new Dawn 2.o shape.

Dawn2Work68.JPG
Dawn2Work69.JPG

Dawn S.E. and Dawn 2.o

Dawn2Work70.JPG
Dawn2Work71.JPG

Dawn S.E. and Dawn 2.0

Dawn2Work72.JPG

Dawn 2.0

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
In the meantime, I've brought out the sacrum and shortened up the top of the natal cleft. Feeling much better about this look as being more natural.

Indeed I prefer the new shape you just did. I wanted to comment that original Dawn's buttocks are too stretched vertically, and now they look more balanced on the new version. :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Indeed I prefer the new shape you just did. I wanted to comment that original Dawn's buttocks are too stretched vertically, and now they look more balanced on the new version. :)

Nice. Thank you.