• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Chatter

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Honestly I think there will be a more chatter about her when Cath's stuff finally starts hitting the market. I keep checking daily for Ava or ANYTHING from her but nada so far!

Rhia474

Enthusiast
I'm quietly impatient--I think the boat was missed with the early release with limited content available early on and the lack of variety for shaping her ethnicity especially. I would like to be wrong. For a purely end user right now she is not very useful due to lack of shapeability and textures--the majority of us don't have the ability to take her to another program and do whatever wonderful things content creators do. We'd just like to play within Poser or DAZ (though I find the lack of DAZ users/ renders interesting right now--almost everything I saw so far was done in Poser).

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
She also needs conforming clothing. I think Chris took my idea of updating Dawn 1's wardrobe for Dawn 2. She really needs jeans, shorts, tops and all that. My workout set I did ages ago for Dawn 1 is sort of on the drawing board to update for Dawn 2 but my muse has taken a long vacation sadly so not sure when the "creation" bug will hit me again!