• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I figured it was time to finally make an official preview thread here for my own personal products. WIPs of products I am doing in direct collaboration with HiveWire will continue to show up under their respective threads. (ie: HiveWire Big Cat, HiveWire Horse and so on)

I welcome your feedback!

Laurie

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So here is a new WIP character for Dusk I am working on (among many other projects:) Now having done Rodrigo, I have a lot better handle on doing these so he will be out probably within the next month or so.

Meet "Dante for Dusk"!

Laurie

Dante54SF.jpg

Dante54SF2.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

*sets out bottles of smelling salts for all needing them and goes in the other room to avoid falling bodies...*

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Spectacular stuff! A true artist at work here! The captain is at the wheel!!

Dante and Taka will both be hits. This will be a significant boost for Dusk as well.

Paul has fit your Taka to the loincloth today and continues to ready the loincloth and make the necessary conversion. Hoping he'll have it back to you shortly.

Great idea to start this thread.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Compelling characters for sure, Laurie! Nicely done!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks all! Have some new Harry goodness coming soon too! Will hopefully be able to post some previews on that project soon.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So here is a P11 Superfly render showing the "Lord Taka" option. (If you haven't guessed, "Taka" is our version of Tarzan:) So this is my version of "Lord Greystoke", all cleaned up and back in England:)
In essence Taka will come in a "dirty and scarred up jungle Tarzan" version (the previous render) and a "cleaned-up/pretty" Lord Greystoke version (this render). Same character morph- but comes with another set of maps for this.

Edited to add- will also come in a clean shaven face option too.

Laurie

LordTaka.jpg

Last edited:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Taka also has 3 different eye color options. Above is the green eyes, first render is the brown eyes.