• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh, oh. Would sooo love to have Pugman out and about. I think he's really special. So unique too. I have him on Dawn 2's new mesh too, just need to tweak him still though.

Better not say more here on Laurie's thread though.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So I thought I would talk a little about what I KNOW is moving to Rendo that isn't already there, what will be moving but maybe not a for a bit and what I am not sure will be moving/may not be moving at all, so you can decide what you might want to make sure to buy of mine before the HW store closes...

DEFINITELY MOVING early 2021:
Silver Stag
Greys for Harry
Siamese
White Tigers
War Pony

WILL BE MOVED Winter 2021:

ALL of my LAMH presets- BUT I will have to repackage them somewhat- for example ALL of my single deer LAMH presets will now be in one "bundle" as Rendo doesn't have a "Sweet Deal" price point etc.

DON'T KNOW AT THIS POINT:

Mainly my Dusk add ons- My Dusk characters (Rodrigo, Taka and Dante) are already at Rendo, but most of my Dusk clothing etc needs updating and etc and possible repackaging to meet Rendo price points.

So that includes:
Tribal Ornaments for Dusk
Textures for Dusk's Loincloth
Classic Denims for Skinny jeans
Classic Denims for Bomber Jacket
Classic Hats
Textures for Universal Boots

Others I just don't know right now:
HW Horse and Toon Horse Expressions
Jungle Kids for Diva

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for letting us know Laurie. I think I'm only missing the last two, so will have to decide about picking them up soon-ish. ;)

Edited to Add: Well, I just checked, and it turns out I DO have both of them, so I'm up-to-date with your goodies Laurie. :D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Laurie!

Well, other than the HiveWire Big Cat and the HiveWire Cub and the LAMH products, I own your entire store. Since I'm a Poser person, I don't need the LAMH products.

I bought the HiveWire Big Cat with Bonus Cub product which was available for a limited time and was then replaced by the separate HiveWire Big Cat and the HiveWire Cub products.

manekiNeko

thanks a lot for the update/info! not that i wouldn't love to buy all your awesome feline addons at once.. but yeah, my purse doesn't agree ^^
really looking forward to that siamese!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So I am starting moving products over to Rendo today.

Looks like I will get these uploaded to them today:

Siamese
White Tiger
HW Horse Greys
Silver Stag
War Pony

My current thinking on the LAMH presets is to bundle them into $5 sets as that is the minimum price at Rendo- what do you think? Do these seem logical/fair to you?

1. Tiger LAMH (1.95 at HW)
Cougar LAMH (2.95 at HW)

2. Lion LAMH (4.95 at HW)

3. Mule Deer LAMH (1.95 at HW)
Caribou LAMH (1.95 at HW)

4. Whitetail LAMH (1.95 at HW)
Red Stag LAMH (1.95 at HW)

5. Harry LAMH (4.95 at HW)

6. HW Cat LAMH (all free at HW)
HW Kitten LAMH
HW Big Dog LAMH
HW Puppy LAMH

I was hoping to have my cwrw3d.com website mostly updated live tomorrow but have had a computer glitch- the Mac I do my website work on is in the shop right now- waiting to hear what the damage is. :(

Regardless I should have the site updated by around mid-January if not sooner.

Even though I will now be at Rendo starting tom. I will always be posting to this thread on what's new, what's happening and what is up and coming!

Thanks again to everyone for their many years of support of myself and HiveWIre.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So some good news!

I am now working on my LAMH bundles for Rendo as outlined above and realized what I will do is make them BOGO- so if you buy any of the previously HW paid ones at Rendo (above sets 1-5) you will get the new LAMH Rendo bundle (6) with my Cat and Kitten, Big Dog & Puppy LAMH presets free! I wanted to make them free but didn't want to put them in the Rendo freebies- I want them to be present with the promo images in my Rendo store to make them easier to find and view.:) So I feel like this is a good solution to that!

I will post more on that as they all enter live into the Rendo store.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I thought I would post an update on my Rendo move etc.!

So at this point all of my HW animal products are live at Rendo now (my Lion Family and Horse LAMH sets will be up within the next week).

I was not able to do a freebie thing on my HW Cat and Dog LAMH set (without just sticking them in the freebie section there, which I didn't want to do)- I went with the least expensive deal- $5 for ALL the Cat, Kitten, Big Dog and Puppy presets). Sorry about that! I imagine most of you that wanted those grabbed them here when they were free. But $5 is still be a pretty cheap deal for all those:)

I am aiming to get my cwrw3d.com website updated some time next week. I had hoped to have it done early this year but that old Mac died on Christmas eve (14 years old!), and long story short, I am rebuilding a similar used machine this week. Hoping that will go smoothly:) I WAS able to recover all my data from the old guy but need to sort it all out as my Time Machine on that guy also got zapped. Luckily I found an older TM back up which I'll be using.

So another long story short, I am waiting on my remaining Dusk products at Rendo to be ready to edit etc, like most HW CAs... (I wanted all my animals up live asap so I just uploaded them at Rendo like they were new products).

As to new product, I do have a few things in the works and aim to get back on those in February.

Wings!

New kitties!

and more...

Here is one little teaser- still very much a WIP...

Bengal_CWRWlamhShort1a_test3.jpg

manekiNeko

I thought I would post an update on my Rendo move etc.!

So at this point all of my HW animal products are live at Rendo now (my Lion Family and Horse LAMH sets will be up within the next week).

I was not able to do a freebie thing on my HW Cat and Dog LAMH set (without just sticking them in the freebie section there, which I didn't want to do)- I went with the least expensive deal- $5 for ALL the Cat, Kitten, Big Dog and Puppy presets). Sorry about that! I imagine most of you that wanted those grabbed them here when they were free. But $5 is still be a pretty cheap deal for all those:)

I am aiming to get my cwrw3d.com website updated some time next week. I had hoped to have it done early this year but that old Mac died on Christmas eve (14 years old!), and long story short, I am rebuilding a similar used machine this week. Hoping that will go smoothly:) I WAS able to recover all my data from the old guy but need to sort it all out as my Time Machine on that guy also got zapped. Luckily I found an older TM back up which I'll be using.

So another long story short, I am waiting on my remaining Dusk products at Rendo to be ready to edit etc, like most HW CAs... (I wanted all my animals up live asap so I just uploaded them at Rendo like they were new products).

As to new product, I do have a few things in the works and aim to get back on those in February.

Wings!

New kitties!

and more...

Here is one little teaser- still very much a WIP...

new wings for kitties? :angel:;)

and the beautiful feline looks awesome ^^

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So almost 7 years after I released my first (and only) Harry pose pack, I've found a way forward to start making new pose packs without having to pull busy guy Paul in to do my conversions so, finally I wil have a new Harry pose pack out, likely late April or so. Lots of "single" poses but also a few mare/foal poses as well. Here is a teaser.

MareFoalPair1_1.jpg