• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I realize I haven't been active on my own thread here in a while (I took some time off to just make artwork! It was wonderful:) But I wanted to make sure you know:

"As many of you may know, I have been a {continuous} vendor as CWRW at Renderosity since 2008 when I made my first product, and have kept a store there even after I moved from Daz 3D to HiveWire back in 2013. Currently my Rendo store has a large part of my HiveWire catalog there and I will be moving a majority of the remaining current HW store/CWRW products there over the next few months. I will need to sort out my LAMH products and some other of my current "Sweet Deal" products as I am not sure how they will fit in at Rendo/their pricing structure, and some should be updated before they are moved. So I would definitely suggest getting any of those (and any of my older currently HW exclusive products) during the final sale as I don't know at this point if some of those will be available again, or if they are, exactly when. So all that said, my store at Rendo will become my exclusive store, once the HiveWire store closes.

I will be continuing to work with Chris and Paul on new animals in the future for sure, as long as they are into that moving forward.

I am very sad to say goodbye to our HiveWire store but I totally understand the reasons behind it and will continue to support the HiveWire brand and it's products."

I am also going to start work on a massive (and very overdue:) update of my website cwrw3d.com, so if in doubt you can find ANY of my products/their links to mainly my Rendo store, once the HiveWire store is closed. A few of my LAMH freebies etc may end up on my Deviant Art page- I haven't decided yet. But that info will be on my website come January. I will keep you all informed where things have gone (or have been retired) soon after the HW store closure and let you know when my website has been updated (will be sometime early January).

Thanks for all of your support here over the last 7 years! And I will be posting new product previews here in the not too distant future!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think Earl's surprised he hasn't gotten either of your sites listed in his Poser Vendor Directory (see link with his posts). ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Looking forward to a continued collaboration on animals with you Laurie, and Paul and HW.

Maybe we could convince you to do a couple of things for Dusk 2 as well? I guess time will tell huh?

eclark1894

Visionary
Hey, just had a wild idea. Some people use geografting, but since Poser doesn't do geograting, Chris, have you ever thought about making Dusk and Dawn into Centaurs?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey, just had a wild idea. Some people use geografting, but since Poser doesn't do geograting, Chris, have you ever thought about making Dusk and Dawn into Centaurs?

Oh you better believe it. I've had them worked up for many years. Just couldn't squeeze them into the rigging schedule.