• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Speaking of big cats, I looked out my window around sunset and happened to see the most beautiful bobcat stroll by just feet away in my south pasture last night! I wanted to grab my camera but was afraid I'd miss it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh Laurie, that would've been a great photo. Living in the big city, I never get to see that sort of thing.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Yeah I so wish I could have least gotten a quick shot out the window of him. That is the first time I've seen one up close like that and we've been here 25 years. I did see one years ago nearby on the land we used to be able to ride our horses on. There have been a lot more sightings of them in my neighborhood the last year or two. (Our neighborhood is mainly 5-10 acre places with a lot of 35-100 acre "farmettes" interspersed). I think it's because of the over-development happening here to the east the last year or so, and the fact that we've had so many rabbits around in that same time frame. We live west on the edge of the foothills where there is a lot of old very large farms, wild land and county open space and I think the wild animals have been getting pushed more west to the foothills now. Also we have a main ditch that runs through our property that a lot of wild animals use as a "highway" - we call it the coyote highway:) We even had a momma bear and her two cubs hanging out in a tree just down the road this past summer. The local pair of Bald Eagles have been around our place a lot this last year too, which I love. When I was a kid in the 70s, they were so endangered I thought I would never get to see one in the wild.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I would have my camera hanging around my neck 24/7 if I lived in that kind of "neighborhood". ;)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I do have my "quick shot" camera on the table near one of my big windows, but yeah he was moving fast enough I would have missed that shot. My good SLR is nearby too:)

Carey

Extraordinary
Yeah I so wish I could have least gotten a quick shot out the window of him. That is the first time I've seen one up close like that and we've been here 25 years. I did see one years ago nearby on the land we used to be able to ride our horses on. There have been a lot more sightings of them in my neighborhood the last year or two. (Our neighborhood is mainly 5-10 acre places with a lot of 35-100 acre "farmettes" interspersed). I think it's because of the over-development happening here to the east the last year or so, and the fact that we've had so many rabbits around in that same time frame. We live west on the edge of the foothills where there is a lot of old very large farms, wild land and county open space and I think the wild animals have been getting pushed more west to the foothills now. Also we have a main ditch that runs through our property that a lot of wild animals use as a "highway" - we call it the coyote highway:) We even had a momma bear and her two cubs hanging out in a tree just down the road this past summer. The local pair of Bald Eagles have been around our place a lot this last year too, which I love. When I was a kid in the 70s, they were so endangered I thought I would never get to see one in the wild.
Gee and all I have is a bunch of spoiled talking parrots that are constantly plotting to take over the world...lol

Last edited:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Just nodding it with a thank you for the fuzzy puppy preset. That will undoubtedly get used whenever the puppy is.

Thanks Jodel! Enjoy!

I did try my existing dog presets with the puppy but really didn't like them on the puppy, so I started over from scratch on the Puppy itself (and learned some new things too:)