• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
So listen, I'm very much a hetero male, but these dudes look amazing. At least from my artistic eye.

I think I modeled everything you're showing there right Laurie? Other than it looks like you've worked on the hair a bit on the black haired male. And that last image looks like you've added the sculpted body morphs by CGCubed.

Anyway, enough "horse play" here. Very nice texture map work on all of this.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So listen, I'm very much a hetero male, but these dudes look amazing. At least from my artistic eye.

I think I modeled everything you're showing there right Laurie? Other than it looks like you've worked on the hair a bit on the black haired male. And that last image looks like you've added the sculpted body morphs by CGCubed.

Anyway, enough "horse play" here. Very nice texture map work on all of this.

Thanks Chris!

Yep everything in those images is HW/modeled by you -except, yes, a little of the CGCubed Sculpted morph for Dusk, in the second one. The hair in the first one is all yours- I just tweaked the maps /Iray MAT some.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Ok I can't help it- how can anyone think that "other horse" can even try to compare to our Harry? I mean really....

11598-hivewire-thoroughbred-03.jpg

TheOther.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Actually, a LAMH preset for the big cat. Kind of needed for a snow leopard. They have a very heavy coat.
Tigers seem to as well, not to mention things like a lynx or bobcat. In fact, I kind of suspect that this is a case where one size does not fit all, since where the hair is longest is not necessarily the same.

I'd happily pay for a set of various presets for the big cat.

Carey

Extraordinary
I see merits in both, many times in a render the eyes are the most important, they say so much. If you look at a lot of art as I do you notice many people make the eyes larger then life, small eyes may be more natural but the message they bring all but disappear all too quickly unless they are plastered to the front of the camera...Or so it seems... great stuff by the way...

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Sorry... forgot to mention: the black panther and leopard are using my WIP leopard short preset, the cougar is using my WIP cougar preset.