• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
More work on Leopard Appy 1. Still more areas to work on/tweaking to do but he is starting to come together. (and no seams are so not done yet :)
LepardAppyZEN4.jpg
LepardAppyZEN3.jpg
LepardAppyZEN2.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Posted by Alisa this morning:

10674 CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 2
Product page: CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 2 - A CWRW 3D Creation

Update 8-23-2018 (in store 8-24-2018)

Added Poser Superfly and Daz Studio Iray MATS, updated Paths of Materials in both DS & Poser Versions and updated ReadMe file to reflect changes. Please see ReadMe for info on how to update!

Please note - minisets will be updated shortly

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Good golly miss Laurie!! ;)
other than the white at the base of the ear right in front where it meets the head (needs teeny bit of speckles) these look DONE, READY FOR SALE!!
I think these are absolutely, unequivocally, stupendously, excitingly, THE BEST YOU HAVE EVER DONE... and I MUST HAVE THEM NOW!!!
:geek:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Laurie, you just seem to produce pure creaminess with every new texture you present.

Still amazed!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks all! These have all been a real challenge. LOL I ended up actually hand placing most of the spots to get them exactly where I want them:) Still need to add some spots to various places on most of them... will be doing that this coming week, along with seam work.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks all! These have all been a real challenge. LOL I ended up actually hand placing most of the spots to get them exactly where I want them:) Still need to add some spots to various places on most of them... will be doing that this coming week, along with seam work.

Wow, that's some major effort to place each dot and create your own pattern, and still have it look natural, random, and even asymmetrical.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Wow, that's some major effort to place each dot and create your own pattern, and still have it look natural, random, and even asymmetrical.

Yep that is why it is so hard- I started by using what I have for ref photos from a shoot I did several years ago and yes the spots look great on the actual horse and I get them on Harry and ugh.. so lots and lots of custom manipulation.:) As in place a spot, save the map, refresh the map in DS etc and render until I got each one the way I wanted. Def time consuming to say the least:)