• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CatsEyes for Sora

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Wow, this thing has so many names! My wife looked at it and said it's a "sports bra". LOL I originally called it just "tank top" because I didn't know the length could change it into something else. ;p

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
If it were fitted under the breasts I would agree with your wife but it's loose so I don't see that thing holding them boobies in place, ESP for a jog! lol I think the outfit looks swell by the way! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Ram's right it's too loose to be a sports bra and wouldn't give any support to the breasts. Normally short tank tops are called crop tops in Australia.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
In America I have seen it referred to as a "tank top", no matter if it's short or long. It may be that it's called something else depending on the country. In Japan it would be simply called a "top". "Crop Top" sounds cool to me. If I put a circle on the front, would it become a "Crop Circle Top"? LOL

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
LOL

Tank tops here are usually for men and the arm holes are really big.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Sanbie! I have been using her a lot in my gallery, even though Sora's expressions are still not available. ^^

Tempesta3d

Crazy Cat Lady
Contributing Artist
Working on Minako for Sora, here a lil peek:

Minako Main.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Really cute Tempest. I really hope you included mats for DS. I'd buy her!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Yaaay, CatsEyes in DAZ Studio 4.8, rendered in iRay!! I have converted the morphs, but I am taking a spanking while dealing with the materials. For now I have managed to get her default materials and textures in place, but I will have to understand those DS "bricks" to be able to make the more advanced materials.

CatsEyesInDS4.jpg