• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • The 14th Annual Songbird Remix Open Rendering Season Contest is now open! See the contest thread for details.

CatsEyes for Sora

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
Thanks, Pen! Cats has dominated my gallery in the last few months. It has been a lot of fun playing with her. ^^

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
Today I am happy to announce the official release of CatsEyes for Sora! She is NOT just a character morph for Dawn and Sora, but also a introduction to EZ-MATs and EZ-Eyeliner on her hi-res 4K textures. This expands her make-up possibilities to millions of color combinations while preserving the texture details. :D

Promo00_1000x1300.jpg

ADS_Banner_1180x500.jpg

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
Thank you!! It was my first character morph for a character morph, and I have learned a few new tricks with it. It's also my 1st character set to ship with EZ-MATs. ^^

Ken1171

Wise
Contributing Artist
Yes, I already have a DS version half-done. There were many changes on the Poser version and the DS version fell behind and needs to be updated before I can continue its development. I even have a working EZ-MAT and EZ-Eyeliner done in ShaderMixer, so that part is already solved. As usual, making a DS version equals creating the product a 2nd time. :)

eclark1894

Renowned
Today I am happy to announce the official release of CatsEyes for Sora! She is NOT just a character morph for Dawn and Sora, but also a introduction to EZ-MATs and EZ-Eyeliner on her hi-res 4K textures. This expands her make-up possibilities to millions of color combinations while preserving the texture details. :D

View attachment 20235

View attachment 20234
Captivating! And the eyes aren't bad looking either!:sneaky: