• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CatsEyes for Sora

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have a 2nd revision on CatsEyes, where I've changed her body shape and proportions. Now she's slightly taller than Sora. Here she goes on again in my bunny suit, rendered in Poser with Cycles. It's still taking me a while to get used to the materials.

CatsEyes_BritBunny_1200.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Many anime models are stylized that way! Take a look at Jessica Rabbit and Holli from cool world.

Last edited:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yea, my updated version of TinaT has wider hips and her waist is about the same but softened up. I love the cat eyes Ken. Really pretty!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm liking the cat's eyes too Ken, and Tina's update is looking good as well Richard. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you for the feedback! I have settled for this version and created the injection morphs for Dawn. It's a standalone character set that requires nothing but Dawn with Sora morphs. It doesn't require Sora either, but looks best with her applied. I have separated the morphs into body, head, breasts, and waist/hips, so the shape can be customized in those parts. Now I have to work on the textures. ^^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Jessica and Holli and are definitely not Anime style, but she probably referred to them in a general "toon" context. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
:wow: :wub:

(I'm gonna have to get that ear/tail set when I'm cashed up and of course I'm going to have to get this beauty too when she's available!)