• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Can anyone log into RDNA?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I thought Syyd had posted on the forums that they had made all previous downloads reset so you didn't have to worry about whether you passed your download limit.

Anyone else running into missing files in their downloads history? That is, the links are not there but the product is listed?
I tried to download several products, but the products were "Unavailable".
Nope, just tried - works fine. Plus I downloaded my whole stuff in summer and just downloaded the half dozen of items I bought this month before the store was closed. And that download was just the backup of my already existing backup.

D

Deleted member 325

So far, I am only half way through my lists and nearly a dozen items have no links for download. I sent an email, but no response yet.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Have you tried posting on the forum about it? That's where I've seen most of the similar requests.

D

Deleted member 325

I have no access to Daz3D because of problems between myself and their executives.

Hornet3d

Wise
I no longer have forum access because of the whole Daz3D merger.

I don't know the history, and it is not my business, but I am always saddened when people are barred. I know there are cases where it has to be done but it should be as a last resort and I am not convinced it always is.

eclark1894

Visionary
Nope, just tried - works fine. Plus I downloaded my whole stuff in summer and just downloaded the half dozen of items I bought this month before the store was closed. And that download was just the backup of my already existing backup.
Yep, I made a mistake. I clicked on the link to the product instead of the one to my download. My bad.