• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Can anyone log into RDNA?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Don't know what's happening but no, I can't access the site either

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nope, I'm having problems as well. I know their forum's been pretty quiet lately, but I thought what's left of the store, and the forum, would be open until the end of the year, so it may be a server problem.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh I was on the forum yesterday without a problem, so it's a "today" issue.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh and now R'osity's having problems. They're online but the forum is soooooooooo sloooooooooow.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Oh and now R'osity's having problems. They're online but the forum is soooooooooo sloooooooooow.

That isn't the only problem they are having. I'm still receiving daily Unpaid Order reminders for an order I bought and paid for two weeks ago (and for which I have their receipt), so it looks like customer service has gone AWOL too!

On a point of interest, I've just received a newsletter from Rendo featuring Mortem Vetus who are moving their products there from RDNA. I have to wonder if that's a wise move at the moment!

Miss B

CV-BEE
Actually, I didn't read the announcement, so did it specifically say they were moving form RDNA to R'osity? I thought they had moved to DAZ with everyone else, unless, and this is possible, they only moved their DS items to DAZ, and are moving any Poser items to R'osity. I'm not sure.

Oh and sorry to hear about the Unpaid Order reminders. They need to get their act together, that's for sure.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Hi Miss B,

The newsletter states that MortemVetus are returning to Renderosity… which can only be a good thing because no one creates characters for M4 like MV! I checked on their own MortemVetus website which directs you to Daz3D for purchase. The five products (all Poser) which have appeared at ‘Rosity are still in their store but clicking on the purchase button results in a 404 Not Found at Daz although they were previously though a random check of other products show that they are in stock at Daz. So far ‘Rosity have five products (three M4 characters, and two sets of clothing for same). As for the rest we can only wait and see but it does seem that someone is not entirely happy with Daz’ handling of a somewhat sorry affair!

This was the announcement on MortemVetus website 03/08/16:

As many of you will no doubt be aware, RuntimeDNA is closing it's doors. This is a very sad day for us as we've been exclusive at RuntimeDNA since 2010. Since RDNA will be merging with Daz, we will be part of that migration and will now be releasing at Daz3d.com.

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK, that's the impression I was getting, as I was pretty sure they had moved to DAZ with everyone else.

I don't recall if they were at R'osity before they were at RDNA, as I didn't really know of them back then, or if they were there at the same time as they were at RDNA. Either scenario is possible.

Actually, I didn't read the announcement, so did it specifically say they were moving form RDNA to R'osity? I thought they had moved to DAZ with everyone else, unless, and this is possible, they only moved their DS items to DAZ, and are moving any Poser items to R'osity. I'm not sure.

Oh and sorry to hear about the Unpaid Order reminders. They need to get their act together, that's for sure.
They're going back to RMP, RMP said it in the newsletter and Tracy stated it on FB

Are we allowed to post links to FB here? No idea

Copy& paste of the message; emoticons may go wonky...
As some of you may have heard we have decided to broker at Renderosity once again,this is a decision based on the fact we want to be able to reach a varied audience of customers,and with Renderosity being the biggest Poser supported site,we feel that with our love of Poser and the fact that our whole catalogue is created in Poser that this will be our New home for products.
^_^

Thane NOW OUT at Renderosity ! 30% OFF !

We will still have a store at Daz,but we are moving over some past products a little at a time,so if you can't find something you can always message us as a few products are not available anywhere at present.

This is a big step for us both,and we look forward to being able to create a whole heap of awesome,and still collab on product releases with Dave and LoraLy
:)
We have some corkers coming out over the next month or so, we'll make sure to promote the heck out of them

Thanks to everyone for your support,no matter where we sell,without you kids we wouldn't keep on doing this,so we look forward to seeing you where-ever you shop,no matter what program you choose to play with,or what figure you like to render, it's all about the art,always has been for us always will be,one community doing what we all love no matter what
:)
<3

Also a special Thanks to Brandy and Jenn for all their awesome help ,seriously you both are epicly fabulous
<3

Tracey and Andrew

Miss B

CV-BEE
They're going back to RMP, RMP said it in the newsletter and Tracy stated it on FB
OK, so they were at RMP before RDNA. I got to know their products at RDNA, so wasn't sure of the exact "path" their store has taken.

OK, so they were at RMP before RDNA. I got to know their products at RDNA, so wasn't sure of the exact "path" their store has taken.
I think most vendors were at some point at RMP, though MV were there as two stores I think: mutedbanshee for Tracey and Andi3D for Andrew. IIRC they had two stores at RDNA first as well before they decided to merge both into MortemVetus. I have some of Tracey's stuff under that name in my history.