• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Building my portfolio

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
You can get maximum speed with BPT on GPU, but it safe only on dedicated GPU(s, if you have 3 on the board). And you need very carefully test optimal bucket size for the all speed-critical scenes. Difference is up to 100%.

Dan30

Adventurous
Another WIP finished..."Life prevails"
upload_2017-4-7_21-55-18.jpeg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, I think I just saw that "outcropping" set recently at DAZ, I think.

Very nicely done Dan. I really like the PoV and sunlight shining through the archway. :)

Dan30

Adventurous
@Miss B,
Thank you so much. The set is not from Daz, is from Renderosity. It's called High Coast Canyon. A Poser only product which I converted for Iray.
@Hornet3d,
Yeah, I can see what you mean. Like the burning bush maybe...:) Delighted that you like it. Thanks.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
That vendor has some beautiful landscape props. You did a great job with it.

Dan30

Adventurous
Thank you so very much everyone. Indeed, our already gorgeous Harry is becoming more and more versatile thanks to the magic touch and devotion of our unique "horse whisperer".:thankyou::flower02:

Dan30

Adventurous
It's been a long time since I wanted to render an underwater scene, with all the bells and whistles and teaming with life and adventurous thrill. I am quite fond of the sea and, since my first dive, of the underwater realm even more. So, for now, I was inspired to put together this little environment. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed doing it!
I named it Treasure Hunting Down Below. It shows in my media as well.

upload_2017-6-8_10-59-23.jpeg