• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Building my portfolio

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
You can get maximum speed with BPT on GPU, but it safe only on dedicated GPU(s, if you have 3 on the board). And you need very carefully test optimal bucket size for the all speed-critical scenes. Difference is up to 100%.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, I think I just saw that "outcropping" set recently at DAZ, I think.

Very nicely done Dan. I really like the PoV and sunlight shining through the archway. :)

Dan30

Adventurous
@Miss B,
Thank you so much. The set is not from Daz, is from Renderosity. It's called High Coast Canyon. A Poser only product which I converted for Iray.
@Hornet3d,
Yeah, I can see what you mean. Like the burning bush maybe...:) Delighted that you like it. Thanks.

JOdel

Extraordinary
HW Honey Bear
That vendor has some beautiful landscape props. You did a great job with it.

Dan30

Adventurous
Thank you so very much everyone. Indeed, our already gorgeous Harry is becoming more and more versatile thanks to the magic touch and devotion of our unique "horse whisperer".:thankyou::flower02:

Dan30

Adventurous
It's been a long time since I wanted to render an underwater scene, with all the bells and whistles and teaming with life and adventurous thrill. I am quite fond of the sea and, since my first dive, of the underwater realm even more. So, for now, I was inspired to put together this little environment. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed doing it!
I named it Treasure Hunting Down Below. It shows in my media as well.

upload_2017-6-8_10-59-23.jpeg