• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 164

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
For the HiveWire 3D House Cat: Silly Cat Things 3!

Silly Cat Things 3 (renderosity.com)

Includes pirate dread, scarf, beads that work on their own or add a tricorn. Karen hair for the cat that wants to speak to the manager. Surfer cat with surfboard. "Brushin' catnip Dood!" And a submarine for the cat that can't get enough fish.

Attachments

• tnj.jpg
    tnj.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 159

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW, that's quite a collection of poses for the Dogs, Cats, Puppies and Kittens. ;)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
This has been in the works for a loooong time. Storybook Carousel - a collaboration between Rae, Feary_Light and myself. It's geared to the HiveWire Horse. There are five packages in all. Two for sleighs and three for the carousel and horse.

tn.jpg

Storybook Carousel 3D Models anniemation (renderosity.com)

Carousel and horse poses

Storybook Carousel Horse 3D Figure Assets 3D Models anniemation (renderosity.com)

Carousel textures for the HiveWire Horse and a mane, tail and horn prop.

SBC Horse Christmas Addon 3D Figure Assets anniemation (renderosity.com)

More textures for carousel horses and SBC mane, tail, and horn.

Storybook Carousel Sleighs (renderosity.com)

Two sleighs - one a Christmas sleigh and the other a swan sleigh and hide pole options.

Storybook Sleighs Christmas Texture Addon (renderosity.com)

Christmas addon textures for the sleighs.

Attachments

• SBC Horses Promo 300x350.png
    SBC Horses Promo 300x350.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 148
  • SBC Sleighs Promo 300x350.png
    SBC Sleighs Promo 300x350.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 149

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm American Dak, and my folks lived near a large park that had a carousel, and they had the Sleigh type "seats", but not anything like the Swans.

Of course, I moved away back in the early 70s, so I have no idea what they look like now.