• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Happy Holideer is LIVE! It has an animated pose for Poser with eight mule deer in a synchronized take off and one for the sleigh. In Daz Studio there is an aniBlock for one deer. In both versions there is spikey hair, bangs, a sleigh, and goggles. HUGE THANKS to Seachnasaigh for the AMAZING Poser textures that light up and BLINK!

banner.jpg

The movie is here:

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Cats do the darnest things.

Every morning, after Tsuki has finished drinking out of the bathroom faucet, she hurtles out into the hallway. Not like a cat, but hopping as if she were a rabbit. It is the funniest thing, and I really should get a video of it.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh get a video please! I'm always on the look out for cat animation ideas.

Speaking of weird animal behavior, my 13 year old dog gets kibbles every morning. He's started flipping them out of the bowl with his nose then spreading them around the floor with his paws and nose. Then he comes back later in the evening and eats them. He doesn't do this if I include a can of food.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
My cat never did eat mice, but now she's catching them and redistributing them into every room of the house and I have mice where I've NEVER had mice before and no amount of telling her that is NOT how I want it is doing anything. (She's 13 years old, she thinks she's queen here. She's wrong. *I'M* queen. But I can't tell her that.)
At least she's stopped dropping the mice into my bed, between the covers, in the middle of the night, so she'd have a warm, contained area to play with them with.
I caught her in the process about a month ago....sorry, should have posted this pic at Xmas....and yeah, the mouse escaped and is fine....
yule_smaller.JPG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
They're adorable Janet, and Luna certainly could use them. Well, when it's safe to go out again. ;)