• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Maybe about that long or longer !! Will be very cool if he can get that kind of movement, but maybe a little fuller?

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Oh... Napalm, that is very cool stuff. Nice complete looking set!

Way to go. Nice efforts!!

Thanks Chris!! Sorry for posting here, but if you make her a sword you won't be sorry you did!! *hint *hint*;)

I think the hair is going to really be the icing on the cake!!

eclark1894

Visionary
WICKED Hair CHRIS!! I really love the style!! Reminds me of Ghost In the Shell and of course there is Faye Valentine!!

Ermm ok I suppose I will share just a little. I know some of you have been following the thread. You can see what all is included in the Slayer Kit if you happen to visit.

I'm nearly done with the kit textures. Hashing out some elixir bottles and then I need to map the garlic bulbs. A few more tweaks.

Elixirs Fancy Version
View attachment 17747 View attachment 17748
Rugged Vintage Look With Blood ! Each of the vintage labels will also have a blood/grime version
Wonder if there's such a thing as a holy water grenade?:sneaky:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey Chris, I love the option for that hair with pigtails and/or plaits that would be cool (and needed), but I think that style would look great with the back short too.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Wonder if there's such a thing as a holy water grenade?:sneaky:
@eclark1894 Yes, Holy water hand grenade, Vervain grenade for vampires, and Wolf's Bane grenade for Werewolves!! You could do Silver Nitrate - IE silver acid and that should work on both if diluted in Holy Water you get 2x the punch! AgNO3

Said Instrument full of Wolf's Bane

Could be cool if you would make some on a bandolier?

Of course you can always go the Monty Python and the Holy Grail options and do the instructions book too.

Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." Right then, let's make a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

Of course then you have to have the the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog ! They are vicious you know!!

Last edited:

eclark1894

Visionary
Someone made some long pigtail hair for Aiko 3 once. It was in a hair pack for her with several different anime styles of hair.

EDIT: Found it in my DAZ library. The Aiko 3 Hair Pack.:)

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't have that one, but I do have the Ishoka Style Hair for V3, A3, SP3, MillKids, etc. Hmmm, haven't used that one in ages, probably not since getting this laptop almost 5 years ago.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
There is also the Zed Hair over at Daz though no tails it's just a full head of hair has some nice movement morphs looks like.

Jazz hair for Star is pretty nice too from RDNA though wish it were a little more realistic and had more movement options.

quietrob

Extraordinary
There is also the Zed Hair over at Daz though no tails it's just a full head of hair has some nice movement morphs looks like.

Jazz hair for Star is pretty nice too from RDNA though wish it were a little more realistic and had more movement options.

Apparently RDNA is having one last blowout sale of 60% off, right now. I thought the site was more or less retired but I just checked and the sale is real. Probably not all items but one might wish to check it out cuz the sign said, the items would be gone forever! I'd also check my downloads too. It NEVER hurts to have backups of content.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I believe what's still at RDNA are products by vendors who didn't move over to DAZ with the buy-out. I went through the sale items when I got the email, but except for one prop set, I already had what I wanted from what's left in their store.

IIRC, the store is only supposed to be open until the end of the year. Not sure about the forums.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Thanks for the Info, Miss B. I didn't have the time to go through the site to see what was still available. I notice they still advertise Terradome 2 on the front page. I'll price the morphs for that. I feel sick I didnt pick up SWAT XO for 5 bucks cuz it's at DAZ now for twice the price. Really?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
There's still quite a few older items which may be retired after the store closes. Stuff by vendors who have a;ready moved most of their stores over. I just picked up a number of plants which I didn't have, and they were all things with Traveler, Moduluz, TransPond, and PropsClub as vendor names. I suspect that they are pretty old, but I didn't have them.

I didn't go through the whole store with any close attention. I suspect that I've got most of what I'm likely to use. But plants that weren't in the Real Deal or Deep Freeze collections are something that I hadn't taken advantage of before. And at that, there are likely to be some things that I had simply missed.